The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Funny how all the pundits don’t want him starting this one tomorrow when they all wanted him to start before. I like Mount but he hasn’t trained with the team for 10 days!

roy keane hasn;t turned on him

30 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Funny how all the pundits don’t want him starting this one tomorrow when they all wanted him to start before. I like Mount but he hasn’t trained with the team for 10 days!

Why have they turned on Jack? 

Torn as to whether I want him playing tomorrow.  If he plays and does well it'll be a sure thing he'll be moving according to the press.  If he doesn't play it's because he doesn't play for one of the scum 6 and needs to move for recognition.  If only all this speculation was rubbish!

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Torn as to whether I want him playing tomorrow.  If he plays and does well it'll be a sure thing he'll be moving according to the press.  If he doesn't play it's because he doesn't play for one of the scum 6 and needs to move for recognition.  If only all this speculation was rubbish!

If Jack scores tomorrow I want him to rip off his England top to reveal a picture of the holte end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If Jack scores tomorrow I want him to rip off his England top to reveal a picture of the holte end.

I will consider bids starting at £1m for my seat in K5 that's tattooed over Jack's left nipple.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Wouldn't be in this mess if he had stuck with Ireland - probably would have been their best ever player too!

Villa POTS for the 9th consecutive year!

EDIT - the idiot I am assumed you were joking that Villa should have stuck with [Stephen] Ireland.😊

Edited by brommy

Watching a brilliant game France v Switzerland after another amazing 3-5 earlier. Unfortunately our maverick genius head coach has decided that, despite the personnel at his disposal, boring defensive football is the way to win tournaments. Sad. 

P. S. Even more tragically the FA are going to stick with this uninspiring, clueless numpty regardless. Never mind he always looks so smart and never swears. The nation’s grandmothers will be delighted. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1

Â