The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, rayk said:

You were very keen on proof re my comments.....

But hey the tweet has been posted here a number of times....

So confused. You're embarrassing yourself on yet another thread. 

You were the one demanding proof in the rashica thread whilst you had your tantrum, yet happy to speculate when being negative in others. 

I'm asking if what was mentioned on that tweet is real, I'm interested if its confirmed. I have no idea how that makes me a hypocrite. 

Your posts these last few weeks have been a real great addition. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm asking if what was mentioned on that tweet is real, I'm interested if its confirmed.

How can the tweet posted a number of times on this thread not be real?

He includes @RobDorsettSky and @Skysports.

What more do you want?

Edited by rayk

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

Strange decision. I wonder how neutrals views it. 

From what I've seen, most seem to be as shocked as us. Of course there's the odd Leeds fan who seems obsessed with us for some reason and says he's sh*t but in the whole I think most neutrals think he should be in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rayk said:

How can the tweet posted a number of times on this thread not be real?

He includes @RobDorsettSky and @Skysports.

What more do you want?

I was interested if anyone on here actually heard it. You really do get wound up over the slightest thing. 

Didn't realise just including people in a tweet makes what you say in it 100% true. Might give that a try and see how it works out. 

23 minutes ago, imavillan said:

No matter how anybody looks at it, it is totally baffling. 

Particularly when you look at the stats.

Said it on twitter, and it bears repeating. If you removed the pictures and names, while focusing only on statistics, Southgate would be deemed unfit for his position for picking Winks over Jack.

The decision defies logic and seems to be counterproductive to Southgate’s main responsibility - fielding the strongest side England has to offer.

Edited by MNVillan
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

I still can’t believe it. I think Jack needs to bukkake on Southgates nose to get in the squad.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

That’s a lot of hooter to cover. 

There's less acreage on Jenna Jameson's tits than that shit trotters snout

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I was interested if anyone on here actually heard it. You really do get wound up over the slightest thing. 

Didn't realise just including people in a tweet makes what you say in it 100% true. Might give that a try and see how it works out. 

How could anyone on here have actually heard it? Lol. It was said BEFORE the Southgate press conference began.

And I don’t get wound up over the slightest thing but when I apparently have a ‘name’ already on here I do pick up on the irony.

I mean can you imagine if I’d popped up and said “where’s the proof”.

And you’re also missing the bigger picture which is WTF did Southgate not pick him, not “is the tweet real”.....

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

How could anyone on here have actually heard it? Lol. It was said BEFORE the Southgate press conference began.

And I don’t get wound up over the slightest thing but when I apparently have a ‘name’ already on here I do pick up on the irony.

I mean can you imagine if I’d popped up and said “where’s the proof”.

And you’re also missing the bigger picture which is WTF did Southgate not pick him, not “is the tweet real”.....

Wow. 

Your comprehension skills are shocking. 

Bye.

Cant wait to see Southgate select him for euros after we having a flying start to the season lead by Jack as clearly the best English player there is, then in his press conference saying he was always going to select him just wanted to make sure he was fit etc blah blah bollox, literally can't get the Koont out me head

• Like 2

Â