The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

How does a grown man have beef with what was a teenager at the time, let alone carry that over years into the future. If it's personal then that's a terrible look for Southgate, first as a person, but also as a professional. You pick on merit and leave your personal gripes at the door.

100%, its ridiculous when u see who he is picking too and not allowing questions on the matter, feel for Jack but I'd say to him just make him regret it, show em who the daddy is and enjoy having an awesome holiday while the ones picked are working. Dammit I hate this clearing in the woods for this.

• Like 1

I'm actually fuming with this decision. Jack is one of the most talented players in the country and Southgate refuses to pick him

If it was down to discipline (Jack having a court case over the lockdown incident hanging over him), then Maguire should be dropped. Sterling as well considering he was partying in Jamaica at Bolt's party. 

**** Southgate, I hope England lose every game and he gets sacked. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, rayk said:

Southgate “I have no problems with Jack, I just thought we’d be more creative with 4-5 defensive midfielders.....”

FC1E8F16-78BD-425B-A53F-F03901C3E693.jpeg

Wouldn't want to share a bag with that Rat Boy would you 

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Southgate dropped Sterling over his scuffle with Joe Gomez but backed Maguire despite him being in court. It raises very serious questions about his racial blind spots and moral judgment. He’s compromised ethically as manager.

Yes he should have excluded Macguire from the squad pending judgement because now he’s been found guilty it’s embarrassing for Southgate and England 

• Like 1

Southgate has completely lost it by backing Maguire Despite being found guilty of the charges he faces AND then also not picking Jack.

I mean the FA should really question his competence.

It must be remembered that Southgate received massive support from Villa fans after his 1996 penalty miss. He left us without ever acknowledging this or the roll AVFC had played on his career, it’s as though he never even played for us. 

His club managerial career has been very poor. He fell on his feet when he got the England job. We qualified for the WC via a very week group and the draw favoured us massively resulting in us getting to the last 4. A last 4 without Germany, Italy, Brazil, Argentina meant that the scene was set, 52 years of hurt was finally going to end, but we finished 4th and in a truly British way, Southgate was a hero. 

When you peal back the club tribalism and look at the real facts, Gareth Southgate is a very poor one dimensional manager, who isn’t able to accommodate a once in a generation talent. It’s a pity that his international manager back in 1996 isn’t in charge now, because he’s have picked him 12 months ago. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Southgate dropped Sterling over his scuffle with Joe Gomez but backed Maguire despite him being guilty as ****. It raises very serious questions about his racial blind spots and moral judgment. He’s compromised ethically as manager.

Updated this for you. And I agree entirely. 

42 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What we need to do now is buy the boy an orchestra to conduct and watch him blow this league away.

Amen to that, hope Deano tells him to bury Southgate’s ego in front of the Holte End. 

Â