The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Managed to get himself sent home from England duty again injured. Doesn't seem too serious based upon the tone of his social media posts. 

Edited by dnmacf

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

If Jack and Ayew are out injured we might have our hand forced and have to play 3 in midfield! Good job RDM has gone he would be sobbing in his beer. 

came to say this. Blessing in disguise. Even though both are decent talents.. the balance in the team is not right. Well with the way RDM was playing them anyway. Maybe now we can have a more conventional approach to the next match. 

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Playing no.10 and has 3 assists to his name. He's played extremely well. 

That's good to hear.  It is my opinion that his best position will ultimately be central attacking mid behind the forwards.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's good to hear.  It is my opinion that his best position will ultimately be central attacking mid behind the forwards.

Yes I agree, more suited to that position than out wide. Problem is he rarely plays centrally at Villa.

Just been given MOTM to top it off 

Edited by Farlz

On 10/1/2016 at 15:01, Woodytom said:

Yep I've said it many a time that if you've got a real player on your hands then you notice straight away. 

Late developer argument is wafted around like the 'he doesn't work in a 2' excuse.

Nah, he's turd.

spot on....It hits you like a steam train.

Jack just shows flashes in a game, no where near consistent enough to be any good....don't have to be bothered with reading his off the field antics....on the field is enough.

He is actually a liability for us right now.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I think he's an outstanding football talent but he needs to knuckle down and show it more consistently in a villa shirt. He could be the best player to come through our academy if he gets his head down. I think the natural ability is there, he just needs to produce on the field and stay out of the headlines off the field, I have faith in him!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

Oh great, so you know he got busted that time back for inhaling nitrous oxide?

Well guess what, he has really gone and done it this time. I heard he has been using dihydrogen monoxide, DAILY. 

Edit, can't see this on the news sites yet. Wait til this hits the papers...

Maybe a case of innocent til proven guilty?

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

Oh great, so you know he got busted that time back for inhaling nitrous oxide?

Well guess what, he has really gone and done it this time. I heard he has been using dihydrogen monoxide, DAILY. 

Edit, can't see this on the news sites yet. Wait til this hits the papers...

I heard he's taking at least 2 litres daily :( 

• Like 2

Â