The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

What a fantastic player he is. Still wish he'd try and score more often though.

He had 3 shots at goal Saturday just gone, that I remember at least. It is probably the one remaining criticism though yes.

I hope I'm there when he does finally pop one in mind. I adore the lad, could be a proper hero.

He already is :)

Super, Super Jack.

2 assists and it seems like is having more pops at goals. This lad has got it all, I thought at the start of the season he would have a bit of a Sterling ping, but I was wrong. Jack can really strike the ball with either foot. It'll be a big season for Jack, I've said it before and I'll say t again, This team will go as far as Jack will go.    

Jack is not yet 20 and he is already one of our most important players.

I've watched quite a few youth players get the hype treatment at this club. Jack is the only one in recent memory that I fully believe can make it to the top.

I think he will too. He's already got the raw material. When he fills out a bit, he'll be physically imposing as well as technically gifted and intelligent. He's quick enough but not rapid.

Towards the end, the holte were chanting his name and he looked up with a grin on his face. He must be loving life right now. So much talent, just does everything right.

Imagine we have him and Traore still in 3/4 years.

Edited by DCJonah

Reminds me of.....George Best

Very good comparison. Saw best play live and he was exciting and the ball loved him too. Getting better each game. Play our strongest side against small Heath. Don't want them gloating. Would love him to score his first goal against them.

Be great if he scores more goals but last night he put 2 on a plate, created the chance for the penalty to be won and another few good chances. While his reluctance to shoot can sometimes be frustrating, its clearly an asset to the rest of the team.

Edited by DCJonah

Â