The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

No one has mentioned one of his best moments today. Just made this GIF of it.

7h77bDH.gif

Yes that was sublime. Gif doesn't really do it justice, I was about 30 yards away, it was a fantastic take and control. He really did have a brilliant game. He has a good footballing brain and is playing a very controlled game. A couple of times I would have liked him to take a pop but sense he has been told not to be rash and that his first goal will come soon.

I can understand Jack feeding Benteke considering the form he's in but I'd still have liked to see Gresford's name on the score sheet, if only because his performance today deserved a goal. He stepped up to the mark today on a massive occasion and performed brilliantly, out-classing the Liverpool midfield with his composure and desire. A star for the future, without doubt, but more importantly a star today.

Love watching him play. Whether its him running at the defense or slotting in the pass he looks so comfortable doing it. We've not seen anyone like that down the Villa in a long time. 

Hey Kevan, if your still lurking on the forum tell that kid bro of your's he's living our dream and we love him for it. If he can be kept grounded and contiunes to work hard he is going to be one hell of a player.

Most of us know he is something special now the whole footballing country does to and if he hasn't already he's going to get plenty of attention now mate lol.

I've watched the game twice and he's still MOM for me.

• Like 3

He's such a natural talent, he could genuinely be one of the best in the world. People have had their doubts such is their right to do so, but it's not something that has registered with me. The way he controls a football, the way he effortlessly glides across the grass with it as if he were, dare I say it, walking on water, is remarkable.

He knows it too, yet despite knowing just how good he is he still has a very unselfish streak (perhaps too much at times).

He's not the finished article, he's 19 years old. So just how good is he going to be? Bossed the FA Cup semi final against Liverpool. Made a mug of Steven Gerrard. What's next for Super Jack?

• Like 1

I'm even starting to like his Peaky Blinder haircut. :wub:

Haha!

Cheers for the lift into Wembley by the way... Pretty sure I was on yours!

Jack was utterly sublime in that game. Keep it up, make a mug of City next week and we're golden. It's nice to have a bit of feel good back around Villa now!

Love this kid. Have wanted him to play all season as his natural talent is there for all to see, so pleased with the way he played yesterday, he must have been buzzing and I'm delighted for him.

I said on here last week that I had a feeling he was gonna do something special and he did just that! Nice one Jacko!

So proud of him and the rest of the team. It's performances like that make me proud to be a Villa supporter!

• Like 1

Â