The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Type of game he could of played tonight.

Told you all in the summer. A friend of mine played against him vs enfield and said he is just pure class. Every time I see him he talks about Jack. Said he spoke to him and that he loves villa and just likes winning every game

During the match vs enfield he was always shouting for the ball and was angry with his performance at FT although everyone there thought he was class.

He should be pushing the first team according to my mate. He should be on our bench. He's a better option than Bowery surely?

as I said already I think its better for him to be on loan and playing regularly than sitting on bench and getting limited minutes. Look at Fonz as an example of how not to use a youth player. Only player I remember getting a lenghty loan spell at young age was Cahill and he thrived when he was at Burnley and looked better because of it

as I said already I think its better for him to be on loan and playing regularly than sitting on bench and getting limited minutes. Look at Fonz as an example of how not to use a youth player. Only player I remember getting a lenghty loan spell at young age was Cahill and he thrived when he was at Burnley and looked better because of it

Agree with this, makes a nice change :)

Couldn't agree more.

League 1 ( and League 2 ) are tough, uncompromising leagues and is proper "mans" football. He'll learn far more there playing a decent amount of minutes in first team football in front of decent crowds, than he will playing reserve team football and odd 10 minute cameos.

Out of all the villa youth team, he is the one I'm most excited by and if he can keep impressing on loan at such a young age, I really do think we could have a player on our hands

Was fantastic at the Walsall game bagged himself a goal too. Should have kept him and loaned out Jordon Bowery.

No point loaning Bowery out considering he's already played over 80 competitive football league games for Chesterfield. Watching a bit of him last year and the 2nd half against Spurs I can see he has improved I think when he gets his chance if he starts this season he'll prove himself.

To relate it back to Grealish 100% agree with the loan and he's back Jan where assuming he keeps playing the way he has been he'll be full of confidence and hopefully will make it in the team at least a few times before the seasons over.

Told you all in the summer. A friend of mine played against him vs enfield and said he is just pure class. Every time I see him he talks about Jack. Said he spoke to him and that he loves villa and just likes winning every game

During the match vs enfield he was always shouting for the ball and was angry with his performance at FT although everyone there thought he was class.

He should be pushing the first team according to my mate. He should be on our bench. He's a better option than Bowery surely?

A friend of mine played against Conor Sammon. Said he was unbelievable. Like a gazelle while all the other players were like old bits of wet paper. Sign him up I say

Thing is when the young players get the chance to play in the first team it can be a shock to them, there is so much to learn, they are up against top players, its not just about skill, they know how to protect the ball, put there body into players, pushing, pulling, kicking and other unseen tactics they use, fall at the slightest touch,its all very intimidating if you are not prepared. the loan will not so much improve the skills but teach him the game and prepare him for the premier league. win win for us.

• Like 2

A friend of mine played against Conor Sammon. Said he was unbelievable. Like a gazelle while all the other players were like old bits of wet paper. Sign him up I say

assuming this is a joke but if you're comparing a footballer you think is good to an animal you'd hope it was one at the top of it's food chain

assuming this is a joke but if you're comparing a footballer you think is good to an animal you'd hope it was one at the top of it's food chain

• Like 2

I think the fact that he's there only until january shows that there's plans for him in the first team in the second half of the season. Harden him in a lower league for half a season, then let him play in the premiership. Instead of throwing him directly into premier league in a side that might be paying under a lot of pressure. Hopefully the first team got a decent placement in the league by then and he'll be more ready to meet the physical challenge of the league.

I think the fact that he's there only until january shows that there's plans for him in the first team in the second half of the season. Harden him in a lower league for half a season, then let him play in the premiership. Instead of throwing him directly into premier league in a side that might be paying under a lot of pressure. Hopefully the first team got a decent placement in the league by then and he'll be more ready to meet the physical challenge of the league.

Agree with this

Agree with this

I wouldn't read too much into it. All the loans of our youth team players were until January.

Still if he continues his form he is sure to get a look in in his return.

Â