The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I still want to know what Notts County have to do with Kev being a Pisces?

Something smells fishy...

They are known as the Pies.

The Magpies.

I have never heard them refereed to as The Pies. Ever. Though I get it now ('Pie being short for Magpie I assume).

Thanks chaps. 

Some of the comments from the County fans, not encouraging...

We'll start him as defensive midfield, stop him from cutting inside of anyone and teach him to pass backwards, especially if he beats anyone. It'll take you two months to repair the damage.

Yes please be prepared for a shock.after of couple of months at the lane the lad will return to vills park as deadwood.

The meadow lane deadwood policy has to be the best in the country

Yes...we will soon thrash that "attacking" nonsense out of him. By the time he leaves ML he will be able to chip it 60 yards...back towards his own keeper plus he will be able to make pretty little patterns...in his own half.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2112193460

When did McLeish get the County job?

Is it a youth loan? If so can't he still train with Vila?

It is a youth loan so I guess so.

I don't really see the benefit in this though. How is training away from his new team-mates going to help him in terms of gelling into the team etc?

Is it a youth loan? If so can't he still train with Vila?

It is a youth loan so I guess so.

I don't really see the benefit in this though. How is training away from his new team-mates going to help him in terms of gelling into the team etc?

I don't really know how it works, but I assume he spends some time training with them and some with us? So he should still have a chance to gel, but at Villa I guess the training will focus more on his development while at Notts it will be about the games. 

on a Notts county forum to see what they think of him. Not many posters! but one said "Grealish (?)... Best player ive seen in a Notts shirt in years"

Good wrap for a kid on a full debut. Hes special.

and another

"Boucard MOTM?

... never... Grealish by a country mile!"

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

Â