The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

They have played four and a half games without jack and have scored 1.

And have played four and a half games with jack and have scored 9.

Re-edited ^ Thats the team stats with and without jack so far...

Also for the post above i think he has two assists and no goals.

Do u not think he should have been kept at villa and given a few starts because i think that.

Kind of mate, I remember saying last season i would have liked to have seen him introduced but then again i suppose its just me being biused and eager for his moment.

However jack's enjoying his loan spell and no doubt it has done him good by getting some first team action at a lower league club first. It also seems Lambert doesn't want to introduce new youngsters into a side that is already very inexperienced which i suppose is also a valid point as that could hinder his progress.

He has also only just turned 18 so you could argue he has got a lot of time... but IMO it shouldnt matter how old he is, If your good enough then you should be given an opportunity. And if im entirely honest it can be quite frustrating going to villa's games nowadays seeing us lack a creative player. Jack wont score you many goals but he will create chances and as i say, I think thats what we need at VP. All in all, i respect anyones view on it, but i dont see how a few sub appearances can harm anyone.

Couldnt have said it better. Really is so fustrating watching villa and knowing he is what we are crying out for. At this rate he will get a start for the republic before the villa first team. I wonder if thats ever happened before.
Think Stephen o'halloran did, not sure if he Ben made an appearance for villa.

• 2 weeks later...

Given that our side have no width and little creativity, gab and Weimann are injured and out of form, Tonev is struggling with the league and we've just let Albrighton out on loan, then I'd be inclined to recall both Grealish and Curruthers.

But then you have to consider as a side we're not in great form, and have no established LB, then you'd be asking a lot of Grealish so early in his career to come in and play LW/LM.

Saying that, sometimes kids aren't fazed by the gravity of situations.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/jack-grealish-impressing-aston-villa-boss-mcleish-3066051#.UnwbRnNwbqA

A message from mcleish ?

Also starting CM for Notts tomorrow...uh oh ! Derry Out.

Good god that article scared the shit out of me then when it talked about AV boss Mcleish

In terms of if you're good enough you're old enough I can hardly see how that would be a message to PL given the fact he got criticised for picking younger players!

Jack just tweeted if you're good enough you're old enough.

A message to Lambert?

He was watching the Bale program that was shown on ITV 2 after the Europa League games. It was said on there a few times and he tweeted it during it so that would be where he got it from.

Doubt it is aimed at Lambert probably just something he agrees with.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/jack-grealish-impressing-aston-villa-boss-mcleish-3066051#.UnwbRnNwbqA

A message from mcleish ?

You not think he could play there?

I think He tracks back well and helps his left back when needed. But not sure he'll be the greatest in the middle of the park where he will have a lot of defensive responsibilities ! Who needs lee cattermole when you've got jack grealish ?

A message from mcleish ?

I think He tracks back well and helps his left back when needed. But not sure he'll be the greatest in the middle of the park where he will have a lot of defensive responsibilities ! Who needs lee cattermole when you've got jack grealish ?

Is it a centre mid of 2 or 3? If its three possibly take the am role?

A message from mcleish ?

Is it a centre mid of 2 or 3? If its three possibly take the am role?
They used to play with a two, but the new boss as you say might decide to play with a three and put jack in front.

Doubt it though because jack told me that hes playing CM, is quite shocked by it and hes used to play CAM anyway...

I think it maybe a good idea tbh, something different for him. Worth the try ill give derry that.

Â