The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If Tonev proves to be a poor signing and Weimann continues with his poor form then yes, there is a possibility for Grealish to break through when he returns.

Edited by Isa

Majority of the comments on a Notts County forum were positive

absolute quality player... outstanding and MOTM by a million miles today. Best player I have seen in a Notts shirt in years.

Jack Grealish is pure quality and I can see him going all the way!

Mick Jones mentioned on the radio afterwards that he reminds him a little of Chris Waddle. This loan spell certainly looks a good deal for all parties concerned. He's a definite talent and should go far.

Would he leave for man u/arsenal kev?

Surely not in the next year or two. Even as a Villa fan if the big boys came calling it would be hard to turn down but I don't think the lad would jump ship anytime soon. He'll only get loaned out again and surely he wants to play in the Premier League and he has the opportunity for that and with the club he supports as well.

Would he leave for man u/arsenal kev?

Surely not in the next year or two. Even as a Villa fan if the big boys came calling it would be hard to turn down but I don't think the lad would jump ship anytime soon. He'll only get loaned out again and surely he wants to play in the Premier League and he has the opportunity for that and with the club he supports as well.
This. I wont speak for Jacks future but I can say that villa is jacks priority.
  • Like 1

Luke Shaw has committed to Southampton for 5 years. There is no reason why a young player won't stay at a decent Premier League club until they are about 23. At Everton Rooney lasted until 19? but maybe he is the exception. Bale stayed at Tottenham until 24. These days you would not be able to buy a 19 year old for 20 million from another PL club (won't sell), and not many clubs would buy a young player above that price. Too risky, might as well buy the finished article once he has experience in the league (look how Lukaku is getting farmed out even after 17 goals last year).

Majority of the comments on a Notts County forum were positive

absolute quality player... outstanding and MOTM by a million miles today. Best player I have seen in a Notts shirt in years.

Jack Grealish is pure quality and I can see him going all the way!

Mick Jones mentioned on the radio afterwards that he reminds him a little of Chris Waddle. This loan spell certainly looks a good deal for all parties concerned. He's a definite talent and should go far.

Who says I always talk rubbish :D

I think most media commentators will make comparisons to Chris Waddle. Similar build and technical skills.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/4026-jack-grealish/page-30#entry1020350

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

I remember Jack Grealish when he was around 7 or 8,playing an age above himself in the Central Warwickshire. he used to dribble through teams for fun-Looks like he's been able to maintain his ability & we've now got a real prospect on our hands. 

It would take ridiculous money for him to leave us at this stage. Hope we get a decent contract signed when he's 18, if not before. Would be tragic to have nurtured this lad for 10 years, only to loose him to someone like Man U or Arsenal if he does continue to progress.

I've no problems with any player leaving if he's outgrown us (benteke for example) but I'd hate to loose a player because of his "potential" which is what it would be if Man U or Arsenal came in any time soon.

When is his 18th birthday? 

Turned 18 on the 10th of September according to transfermarkt

When is his 18th birthday? 

Turned 18 on the 10th of September according to transfermarkt

Hope we get him signed up on a professional contract soon!

Â