The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

some bloke behind me in the lower Holte who is good mates with his Dad apparently 

I am sure the TV cameras would have picked up on it or a photo online. Its nearly 48 hours since the game started 

Just now, Zatman said:

I am sure the TV cameras would have picked up on it or a photo online. Its nearly 48 hours since the game started 

Just quoting what I was told, he seemed genuine enough but not a regular so could be full of shit I suppose but what would be the point? 

• Like 1

On 16/01/2022 at 10:18, May-Z said:

There was a glimpse of the Villa Grealish for one run yesterday. Picked it up on half way and drove straight at the CBs, eventually getting a free kick of Azpilacueta. He just doesn't do that anymore...which is the big issue because it's what he is best at.

It struck me that Grealish getting kicked had become a strategy at Villa, to win free-kicks and create opportunities from set-pieces.

It wasn't hard to conclude that the amount of attrition he was enduring would mean his career would be shorter than it should be.

I don't think people who pay £100m for an asset and then invite the likes of Ben Mee to kick lumps out of him, would be the best use of that asset.

It is disappointing that he doesn't get to show his chops, and he must find it frustrating, but I am sure Guardiola knows what he's doing.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Man City absolutely, categorically, do not care about making the team who finished 11th in the Premier League last season (in their best result for more than a decade) weaker.

Not for the first time, mind.

If Sky 6 players didn't automatically get into the England squad regardless of form, there could have been a chance that Jacob Ramsey goes to Qatar and he doesn't, if the current trajectory of their respective form continued on its path. 

19 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If Sky 6 players didn't automatically get into the England squad regardless of form, there could have been a chance that Jacob Ramsey goes to Qatar and he doesn't, if the current trajectory of their respective form continued on its path. 

This is where i think to myself . Why am i even thinking about Jacob and Qatar in the same sentence. Southgate has really **** up in my opinion with his obsession with youth. Smith Rowe and Gallagher both get into the senior squad and then players like Jacob are striving to get in . Whatever happened to gradual progression and learning your trade. Giving Mason Greenwood a start aged 18 when he is really not all that. And then coming out amd saying that he would not be picking him at the moment as he needs to develop. No shit sherlock ! 

I hope Jacob is miles away from a senior call up. I hope that he plays for the u21s regularly and then in 18 months time he has matured and earned the right to play, rather than him just being the medias next star boy ( which is coming ) 

19 hours ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair thought that's not correct

Southgate has a hard on for phillips and rice, neither of them play for sky 6

The crazy thing being its such a hard on that it's a detriment to the team and the best teenager in world football struggles to get a look in 

On 17/01/2022 at 11:46, Zatman said:

Could put the blinds down

But it would be weird as **** to sit in the box and then watch the game on TV rather than the balcony

No way he sits on the balcony all game and it doesn't get out 

Just now, villalad21 said:

We scammed them so hard

No way is he a 100 M player

He was worth £100m to us. 

City didn't need him though. 

• Like 3

Â