The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's Pep not Grealish. Give Grealish the role he had at Villa, let him pull fouls and you have a player, but it's not gonna happen at man City. he's just another player in that squad, shame really, but earning 350k a week he'll personally still know his worth.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's Pep not Grealish. Give Grealish the role he had at Villa, let him pull fouls and you have a player, but it's not gonna happen at man City. he's just another player in that squad, shame really, but earning 350k a week he'll personally still know his worth.

You mean play no tactics and just vibes football? 

If Grealish doesn't have the footballing iq to adapt and take on board what Pep is asking he isn't a top player. 

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You mean play no tactics and just vibes football? 

If Grealish doesn't have the footballing iq to adapt and take on board what Pep is asking he isn't a top player. 

If he can't play the way he has for all the time he was with us,  people need to chill out, cause he ain't gonna adept overnight to Pep's hot potatoe tactics. Grealish can run with a ball, they are his qualities, if he can't do that, it's gonna take at least a season.

23 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I wonder what he;’s thinking about when he doesn’t have the ball? 

‘I’ve really got to prove my worth when I get it’

’Is Pep watching?’

’Where do I need to stand now?’ 

’I need to look happy when my teammates score without me’

’What do I look like when I’m on camera’

‘I wonder if I’ll meet a woman with big norks this evening?

Let The Hate Flow Through You | Know Your Meme

I love it haha!!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Well he is because the proof is in the pudding but it shows that he has flaws.

There's no proof Pep is the 'best' manager. He is one of the best managing ego's, which has been a huge advantage. But buying all the best players around the world also makes him best placed to have this title. We will see how good he is making the talent that is Grealish into a better player.

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's no proof Pep is the 'best' manager. He is one of the best managing ego's, which has been a huge advantage. But buying all the best players around the world also makes him best placed to have this title. We will see how good he is making the talent that is Grealish into a better player.

I don’t necessarily think he’s the best but there’s no doubt he’s ‘a top manager’.

Yes he’s always picked the easy so he may be hard to compare but everywhere he’s been he’s dominated.

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think Klopp is a better manager than Pep. Winning the league and Champions League with Liverpool is a much better achievement than 4 league titles with an unlimited budget

Both are clearings in the woods though. Conte is probably better than both but has a shorter shelf life

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I don’t necessarily think he’s the best but there’s no doubt he’s ‘a top manager’.

Yes he’s always picked the easy so he may be hard to compare but everywhere he’s been he’s dominated.

And why do you think he keep getting the top jobs? 

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What does that even mean? 

It means very little patterns of play. 

Give the ball to your star man and hope for the best. 

Pep would give him a lot more advanced instructions and he isn't able to adapt. 

Not a top player. He just ain't. 

• Haha 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

It means very little patterns of play. 

Give the ball to your star man and hope for the best. 

Pep would give him a lot more advanced instructions and he isn't able to adapt. 

Not a top player. He just ain't. 

Load of bollocks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hamburglar said:

The highlights were good to watch, who doesn’t love watching twenty five passes and Messi with a great finish. Watching them for 90 minutes did get tedious as they were robotic. Centre halves passing it ten yards to each other over and again and all that... not for me either. 

image.jpeg.3f6d79c610b9fd11d2ea76627d02b2be.jpeg

• Haha 2

Â