The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This thread since Monday has been hilarious. Footy banter at its best. To me football is about the banter, endless discussions and the wicked jokes !

CL ? - it's feckin boring - I don't watch it.

• Like 2

plastic snake rat.

Grealish Man City interview.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/mens/jack-grealish-pep-guardiola-interview-63763780

New City signing Jack Grealish says working under “the best manager in the world” in Pep Guardiola was an opportunity he could not pass up.

Our new No. 10 joins Manchester City from boyhood club Aston Villa, who he had captained since March 2019.

Grealish makes the switch having forged a reputation as one of the Premier League’s finest midfield technicians, after helping to reestablish the Villans in the top flight over the past two seasons.

2 minutes ago, Adman said:

So he demands a release clause if ANY CL club comes in, can't even manage a full season to help us achieve it, before his non-descript "mystery" shin injury finishes our chance of finishing in European places then ***** off at the first offer?  Wow, thanks Jack.

I think I don't want you to do very well in your new job

And you'll pay me a shitload more money in the meantime as well, thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The mystery shin injury reoccurs  

In other unrelated news, sleeping tablet and alcohol problems are difficult to recover from too

Edited by Adman
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Gutted he's left as he has been, undoubtedly, the best reason to watch Villa over the last few seasons. Winning might be the be all and end all when it comes down to it but to have a genuine entertainer playing for your side takes you to a higher place where your joy in the game is manifested in something that transcends the result. 

That said, 6 goals and 10 assists, while a decent return on a season truncated through injury, is far from irreplaceable. So while I'll miss his magic, his grace and poise on the ball the raw stats of what he has given us are not anything to get too upset about never being able to equal. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And you'll pay me a shitload more money in the meantime as well, thanks.

I really wish the club just stripped him of the armband last year, he got away with so much. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Legend.

That goodbye video is hard to watch, what a player.

Hope he goes on to absolutely smash it at City. It's a good move for all parties.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Â