The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Would have been a good joke about two weeks ago. Needs to be reworked for green snake blood now

Still can't believe this is actually happening. 

Just can't for the life of me picture Grealish playing against The Villa at Villa Park.

5 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Its on talksport now that Jack is on his way to Manchester. No reports of the team out for training? 

Wonder if he needs a map like most of the City fans to find the ground..

I knew once this gained legs it would happen. MC wouldn't court someone like this if there was any indication it wouldn't happen.

I've actually been amazed those who thought he was staying have held their confidence for so long.

It's almost certain there was a buyout clause of some sort else the bid would have rejected straight up last Friday. The clause was almost certainly £100m.

If he was going to stay it would have been announced either Monday or Tuesday after he had spoekn to the club. I'm pretty sure they';ve delayed it so they could announce Bailey first so at least the fans have a signing to make them feel a bit better.

I hope we can bring some quality in before the new season. Seems Tammy, Damsgaard and JWP are on our list and would all boost the squad. Would like a no 10/playmaker though.

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Don't wish him well at all. That's small time. He said he believed the project 10 months ago and wanted to be part of it. Bull shit! I hope he never wins a trophy and his career fades into obscurity.

'Small time' is caring either way to be honest. The fact is we might as well have been playing a different sport than Man City since 2008. They aren't our rivals and never will be, so whether our season is a success or not is almost completely orthogonal to whether he does well at City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

There defiantly  has to be a banner for when he returns to play against us that says OUR city OUR club OUR home. 

who do i need to send money to to chip in for this banner. all over this

• Like 1

Â