The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Ha! No, I just meant the suicidal feeling we are having about every bit of news! The intermezzo would be a beautiful soundtrack 🙂

true.

If Jack stays he may set a precedent for clubs like to say no more, no more letting the gap grow between the elite and the rest of society but sadly it feels like a war that cannot be won. I hope I'm wrong as football has lost its soul and needs to get it back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

But when he goes, **** him. And I genuinely hope he fails. 

I want him sitting on the bench looking miserable because he's failed there. **** him.

Prepare to be disappointed. He’ll be brilliant. My plan is to just try my best to ignore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

I’ve not heard anything at all from Camp Grealish!?

Camp Grealish is Jack, his dad and Stella agency for clarity. Jack wants to still be perceived as a legend so won’t put a transfer request in outright but he’s pushing for it 100% 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

true.

If Jack stays he may set a precedent for clubs like to say no more, no more letting the gap grow between the elite and the rest of society but sadly it feels like a war that cannot be won. I hope I'm wrong as football has lost its soul and needs to get it back.

Yup - sadly as discussed in other threads it will probably take a huge cataclysmic event to change football now (& many other things in society)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

If he wants out the club should make him put in a transfer request. It’s only fair as clearly the club don’t want to sell.

Is his loyalty bonus a % of the transfer fee or just a set figure? 

If its the % you can guess that thr transfer request won't be coming 

13 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

If Jack leaves it's on him. He's shafted us and all his talk is cheap

Its not in the owners or jack

Its just what football is unfortunately, it's the PL in all its glory, its not different from Yorke, barry milner, young, Delph, Benteke

And its utterly **** shit 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Percy still hasn't said we've accepted the bid, but he's going for a medical.

This transfer is weird.

If the clubs are negotiating as Romano is reporting it means that Villa aren't telling them that he isn't for sale but they are working to finish the deal.

Sadly I think Grealish is a goner, this is just a question of time.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

If the clubs are negotiating as Romano is reporting it means that Villa aren't telling them that he isn't for sale but they are working to finish the deal.

We were negotiating for ESR who was never for sale.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't fully blame him for leaving, even though I think he's giving up the chance to be an absolute legend at our club. 

But when he goes, **** him. And I genuinely hope he fails. 

None of this bullshit those words removed down the road do with Bellingham, where they celebrate his success. 

I want him sitting on the bench looking miserable because he's failed there. **** him.

Bellingham at least had the good sense to move to a different country where entrenched rivalry isn't there. 

If this goes ahead, Jack will almost certainly be trying to score against Villa at Villa Park next season. While he's in his prime and we're trying to get the club back where it belongs. 

You can't do that and still be a legend. He'll end up being just another player to us, not remembered any more fondly than Barry or Benteke.

• Like 1

If he leaves, I still like him although I do admit, part of me still wants him to fail at Man City. Like a jilted ex-husband who's still in love with his ex wife and so wants her new relationship to fail. But otherwise, still wants the best for her.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

14 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Camp Grealish is Jack, his dad and Stella agency for clarity. Jack wants to still be perceived as a legend so won’t put a transfer request in outright but he’s pushing for it 100% 

How do we know he’s been pushing for it?

Lol I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

My gut instinct would be he wants to know what City would offer him so he can say to Villa, here is what City is offering me, what can you do? 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It could be, we said no that offers not good enough to City and the City side of the story consider it a negotiation whereas Villa would consider it rejected, but because we don’t share information, the bid being rejected won’t get reported.

Edited by Tommo_b
  • Like 1

Â