The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

The annual media Merry go round is all a bit draining. This season they are really plumbing the depths, largely because the club has got all the leaks plugged and so the press are desperately trying to squeeze any drop they can out of their dried up ITK network. 

FRIDGE!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

It's August next week, and Purslew has said that the away kit is out early August. Maybe the club shop are just preparing to plaster Jack in the away kit images in shop, whilst have the likes or Mings and Meatball in the home kit still up on the walls?

Away kit is July 30th according to Nathan dawe 

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The annual media Merry go round is all a bit draining. This season they are really plumbing the depths, largely because the club has got all the leaks plugged and so the press are desperately trying to squeeze any drop they can out of their dried up ITK network. 

ITK = In The Kitchen

Star Trek Ball GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Eastie said:

May well be nothing in it but your version is incorrect - clearly talking about the villa park shop 

AC84D5B0-BAB4-4047-8968-B5D2DD7B3F07.jpeg

41B300EC-2F6A-485C-A21C-906431AD7BB5.jpeg

Ok I'll go down the rabbit hole myself. Bloke 1 looks like a legit Villa fan from his page, but he did also tweet that all the Grealish pictures had been removed from the website so he is at least 50% wrong in his claims.

The person who backed him up has zero followers and has tweeted twice ever. No actual evidence of the claims has been presented in either conversation. 

As has already been said the chances of the advertising being taken down because of an impending move many days in advance of the announcement is virtually zero. It defies logic.

So we have the claims of two people on Twitter who have provided no evidence of their claims and when checked on the one thing we can check from our homes were found to be wrong.

This is not the basis of solid intel IMO.

2 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Ok I'll go down the rabbit hole myself. Bloke 1 looks like a legit Villa fan from his page, but he did also tweet that all the Grealish pictures had been removed from the website so he is at least 50% wrong in his claims.

The person who backed him up has zero followers and has tweeted twice ever. No actual evidence of the claims has been presented in either conversation. 

As has already been said the chances of the advertising being taken down because of an impending move many days in advance of the announcement is virtually zero. It defies logic.

So we have the claims of two people on Twitter who have provided no evidence of their claims and when checked on the one thing we can check from our homes were found to be wrong.

This is not the basis of solid intel IMO.

200.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m having a new kitchen fitted this week, the fitter has just spotted my Villa mug and told me that he thinks Grealish will stay at Villa. That’s all the proof I need. He’s got a great reputation as a kitchen fitter, so who am I to doubt his credentials. 

Until I see him in his training work top I'm going to worry.

If Grealish is leaving I'm sure they'd alert the club shop before finalising any transfer. 

If he stays, fantastic. I love watching him play and he kept me interested in football when we were at our lowest ebb. We wouldn't be where we are without him.

If he decides to move on this window he does with my blessing (not that it would mean anything to him). He deserves to prove himself and win it all if he has the opportunity. I hope he'd rather lead Villa to glory in his career but careers are short and he's spent a lot of it with his boyhood club already. 

Just feel like this is one of those where we'll never really know what's going on, and the only thing that really matters is him on the pitch in our colours in September. So I'll wait for that moment instead of needlessly obsessing daily over it. 

Villa existed before he was born and it'll be here when he's gone. 

From Jack's perspective he kept us up last season, his signature nets the club £100m plus, and he can walk away head held high. If he really wants the high profile move, to become the most expensive UK transfer, and earn more even than the £200k we are offering, with a chance of trophies immediately - well you can see it happening. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

From Jack's perspective he kept us up last season, his signature nets the club £100m plus, and he can walk away head held high. If he really wants the high profile move, to become the most expensive UK transfer, and earn more even than the £200k we are offering, with a chance of trophies immediately - well you can see it happening. 

Agree with that. If he is, then let's get it sorted ASAP so that we can spend the £100 plus million to rebuild.

FWIW, I think he will sign a new deal with us.

• Like 2

Â