The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People getting pissy and not enjoying tonight’s win, just because Jack didn’t play.  It’s as ridicules as Blues fans not enjoying the German win because Jack had a hand in the goals.   

cray GIF

My eldest stormed out the room when Bellingham came on 🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Lol, you seem to have some issues with differential opinions. Perhaps it's time to go to bed now!? He gave Jack a hug after the game, I'm sure that will have meant the world to him. It's not like these players want to play or anything. They're just happy to make up the numbers. Lol. And fwiw Foden is equally undeserving of a place on the bench. 

I don’t mind different opinions. It’s the way people post at times I have a problem with. Perhaps you’re the one that needs to go to bed? Or is that just your normal personality?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

36 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I don't believe that's what he said. He said bigger. There are bigger clubs than us, in terms of european football, challenging for trophies. We are aspiring to get there but we aren't there yet. 

That's not bigger, just more successful, imo.

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

That's not bigger, just more successful, imo.

The Doc summed it up far better than we could some 50 years ago

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

But you're missing my point there's a difference between a successful club and a big club. And, we are, without doubt a big club, and always have been, and always will be. Fact. 

We are a big club, a sleeping giant but in modern day terms our history is pretty irrelevant in the quick fix we are living in. And I'm not sure we were seen as a big club (big scalp maybe) in the championship. Especially given our relegation from the Premier league.

Christ, we founded the league and at one point provided the most England players,  but do you think any potential global superstar gives a crap about that? No. If they are a big thing its likely (and I'm generalising here) they care about 2 things: money and trophies. One day soon hopefully we can provide both but not yet, so it depends on people being patient and taking that risk

I've actually forgotten the argument too as the beer is flowing and I'm buzzing for England.

UTV. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

😂😂😂

bless. Tbh I’m a lil sad Bellingham is a bluenose. Great player already. 

A couple of the lads who he plays football with are  noses so there’s a lot of  banter amongst them. It’s not too dissimilar to the Brian little Trevor Francis argument I was having with my mates when younger

• Like 3

If England were huffing and puffing with 30 to go JG would have been put straight on no doubt about it , I’m sure we will see more of him if it gets a bit spicy, Cock nose is actually rotating his squad very well , if we go 4 up v Denmark I wouldn’t expect to see him if it’s close he’ll be on 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t mind different opinions. It’s the way people post **** I have a problem with. Perhaps you’re the one that needs to go to bed? Or is that just your normal personality?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t mind different opinions. It’s the way people post **** I have a problem with. Perhaps you’re the one that needs to go to bed? Or is that just your normal personality?

Yeah sure it's the way how people aren't agreeing with you, that make you get personal, instead of just agreeing to disagree. I can't be arsed anymore, it's just not worth it.

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

A couple of the lads who he plays football with are  noses so there’s a lot of  banter amongst them. It’s not too dissimilar to the Brian little Trevor Francis argument I was having with my mates when younger

Yes even I have to admit Francis won that one. 133 goals for Blues. Different with Bellingham as I dont consider him a  bluenose. 

4 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I don't know why being a "big" club is something to even be proud of. I don't care how "big" our club is, I care how successful it is right now.

You can take pride in its stature and history too. Surely that’s really important.

• Like 1

After we beat Germany, we took great delight in laughing at the sad muppets on the Small Heath Alliance forum for not being able to enjoy or acknowledge a superb England win because Jack Grealish was involved.

And now we have half of this forum unable to enjoy another cracking win because Jack Grealish wasn’t involved. 

FFS, don’t be as small time as them. If England keep on winning and playing I couldn’t give a monkey’s if Southgate plays Stephen Hawking ahead of Grealish. Enjoy the moment, this is England, the squad is packed with quality, and Jack is just part of the jigsaw.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

You can take pride in its stature and history too. Surely that’s really important.

To a certain extent yes. I just don't think it should be something to lorded over other clubs and fanbases to the extent that some fans do(our fans and others). Like how Arsenal fans tried to boast about their supposed stature compared to us a few weeks ago when they've been on a painful downward trend for years now. Or any of those "sleeping giants" that are currently playing in the Championship that all they can brag about now is their history. Yeah, I sure **** care that 40 years ago your clubs were once actually a big deal. Its like some guy bragging about his supermodel ex wife that divorced him 20 years ago. Like it was cool that you bagged her, but its a bit weird you're still bragging about getting her.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

1 hour ago, useless said:

If Grealish was at Man City he'd play most games 

Phil Foden left out of England squad for Czech Republic Euro 2020 game -  The Athletic

Foden Talk must be in meltdown.

Dortmund |Talk will have had mass suicides before getting to see Sancho and Bellingham feature as well.

I want to moan about Mings not starting if i'm honest.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Had similar but it was Brian Robson v Sid Cowans with baggies fans.

• Like 2

Â