The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I actually think he’s generally been poor this tournament - just happens to have had a few bright moments :D 

Completely agree

But he keeps on having moments, he's a 7 out of 10 player at best at a stretch but then anything we've done good he's been there 

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

He is that stupid.

No one knows on his fitness, he does his own training as well so he keeps himself fit. Where is this story of him not being fit coming from? Is it something you lot are making up to suite the story of him not being played? We've seen him play, he looks fine and most likely is bit Southgate has his own plans where Grealish doesn't fit till second half it seems. Makes sense really, wear them down first half, bring out creativity second that will have an easier time of dealing with opponents.

It’s actually fairly well documented, in regards to his injuries. Not only is he still “managing” the shin issue he also broke  his thumb at the end of the season and aggravated it against Germany.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Grealish's fitness being managed after his injury is the only acceptable excuse for him not to be starting, any other way you look at it he should be in the starting eleven. Before today he had assisted four of England's last six goals and had won a penalty for anther, in the game where he wasn't directly involved with a goal he didn't play, he's also had several man of the match performaces, it's inexplicable that Mount who has been very ordinary should start ahead of him other than Grealish's match fitness being managed.

Why is it so inconceivable that he just doesn't rate Grealish enough? If he's not fit, he wouldn't have been included period, and the fact that he did get into the squad, was only due to media pressure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Guys England are winning 3-0 without Jack.  Would it be 6 if he was playing?

Probably, but it doesn't really matter. Jack will play bit part minutes, if at all. 

26 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

A transfer to one of the sky 6 did the trick

The most predictable line.

Nothing to do with his football ability, of course.

Kalvin Phillips and Mings play for neither, both have started and/or featured.

3 - 0 now. EDIT: 4:0

The fact that Non English people, have to be defending England, from English ( Cult of Jack ) fans... is bizarre.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

He is that stupid.

No one knows on his fitness, he does his own training as well so he keeps himself fit. Where is this story of him not being fit coming from? Is it something you lot are making up to suite the story of him not being played? We've seen him play, he looks fine and most likely is bit Southgate has his own plans where Grealish doesn't fit till second half it seems. Makes sense really, wear them down first half, bring out creativity second that will have an easier time of dealing with opponents.

A game away from taking an England team to the final for the first time since 1966.  What a thick word removed the manager is. 

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So what!! Why does it bother you lot so more if England are winning. Are you Jacks agents?? 

I couldn't care less about England. All I want is to see Grealish play. Sorry if that upsets you.

That more or less looks like Jack's tournament over. He might get a few more minutes if we find ourselves in desperate need of goal - but as for starting ....that's it.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

A game away from taking an England team to the final for the first time since 1966.  What a thick word removed the manager is. 

If you think England's been playing well, I truly feel sorry for you. Each to his own. Doris the tea lady would've gotten to this stage given the opposition. Denmark is an altogether different kettle of fish though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vreitti said:

I couldn't care less about England. All I want is to see Grealish play. Sorry if that upsets you.

Battering Ukraine on our way to a winnable seminfianl? 

I've stopped caring 

We can win the lot here... 

And its a squad that wins it, even like mings in the group, everyone done their bit 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The most predictable line.

Nothing to do with his football ability, of course.

Kalvin Phillips and Mings play for neither, both have started and/or featured.

3 - 0 now. EDIT: 4:0

The fact that Non English people, have to be defending England, from English ( Cult of Jack ) fans... is bizarre.

Im not english. It was just a joke. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Battering Ukraine on our way to a winnable seminfianl? 

I've stopped caring 

We can win the lot here... 

And its a squad that wins it, even like mings in the group, everyone done their bit 

Of course, the results have been great for England. Football is terrible though. It would be a tad better with Jack playing. 

Â