The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The most predictable line.

Nothing to do with his football ability, of course.

Kalvin Phillips and Mings play for neither, both have started and/or featured.

3 - 0 now. EDIT: 4:0

The fact that Non English people, have to be defending England, from English ( Cult of Jack ) fans... is bizarre.

I genuinely didnt realise there was that many cultists on here. England are having one of their most convincing tournament wins of all time and people are still trying to claim some kind of moral victory.

As for the "Sky 6" comment, a line so childish that it would make a 14 year old blush.

Edited by R.Bear
  • Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

I genuinely didnt realise there was that many cultists on here. England are having one of their most convincing tournament wins of all time and people are still trying to claim some kind of moral victory.

As for the "Sky 6" line, a line so childish that it would make a 14 year old blush.

Whats wrong with wanting to see jack play?

England are doing well, but im certain england would create and score more with jack on the pitch

• Like 1

I’m a bit worried that Grealish might be much more injured than anybody realises. Southgate seems to only use him when he absolutely has to and we already know he’s managing an ongoing shin issue.

Will be interested to see how he comes back to Villa and whether he’s able to play 90 minutes week after week.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I’m a bit worried that Grealish might be much more injured than anybody realises. Southgate seems to only use him when he absolutely has to and we already know he’s managing an ongoing shin issue.

Will be interested to see how he comes back to Villa and whether he’s able to play 90 minutes week after week.

Stop over thinking. 

4 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Of course, the results have been great for England. Football is terrible though. It would be a tad better with Jack playing. 

Completely agree

But come the 11th if he pulls this off... I'm not going to care 

And he might just do it you know 

10 minutes ago, vreitti said:

I couldn't care less about England. All I want is to see Grealish play. Sorry if that upsets you.

I couldn’t care less about England either. I just want to see Grealish play for VILLA!! Sorry if that upsets you. 

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Southgate only selected him in the squad when he absolutely had to.

He's got previous for not selecting Jack. I wouldn't worry about his injury tbh.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I couldn’t care less about England either. I just want to see Grealish play for VILLA!! Sorry if that upsets you. 

Why would that upset me? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vreitti said:

If you think England's been playing well, I truly feel sorry for you. Each to his own. Doris the tea lady would've gotten to this stage given the opposition. Denmark is an altogether different kettle of fish though. 

If England win the Euros I’m sure all the England fans will refrain from celebrating because of how they won it. Scored 8, conceded 0.  They don’t pick who they bloody play! I feel sorry for you and your bitterness mate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Southgate only selected him in the squad when he absolutely had to.

He's got previous for not selecting Jack. I wouldn't worry about his injury tbh.

Head. Nail. 

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Whats wrong with wanting to see jack play?

England are doing well, but im certain england would create and score more with jack on the pitch

We ALL would like to see Jack play.

It would be like Jamaica being en route to the semi finals of the Concacaf Gold Cup, cruising in a 4 - 0 win, having not conceded a single goal in the tournament.

Only for me to incessantly moan about why Leon Bailey or Michael Antonio haven't started, non stop.

Then proceed to slag the manager , calling him everything from a Pedo through to making up the most ridiculous conspiracy theories in a childish tantrum.

Even though, his decisions have proven right so far.

As i've said in the past, If this was us ( Villa ), and I didn't agree with Deans tactics, subs, line up etc, but the results kept coming, I'd have to hold my hands up. ( Which has been done mult8iple times )

2 minutes ago, birdman said:

Look, Ukraine gave up 20 mins ago. This isn't a game that requires Jack. Simple as. Well played England! 

Exactly. Would make no sense to bring Jack on now. He’s an important squad player that get fouled a lot! . Protect him.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If England win the Euros I’m sure all the England fans will refrain from celebrating because of how they won it. Scored 8, conceded 0.  They don’t pick who they bloody play! I feel sorry for you and your bitterness mate. 

Yeah well, there's still a long way to that.  Also they wont be playing the likes of Ukraine or Scotland in an eventual final. I'm not the least bit bitter mate, just a bit sad that Jack isn't getting to show off his skills on the big stage. It will most likely also mean he moves to a bigger club. 

Edited by vreitti
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

No idea, you seem to think you wanting to see Jack play for England and not actually care about England upsets me. So I thought I’d say the same. 

Great logic mate. 

Â