The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

4/11 to be a City player next season 2/1 Villa 

People who have no knowledge are sticking a couple of £ here and there and with the transfer betting market being relatively small, the price can be affected easily. I wouldn't read too much into it Paul. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Go on city forum bluemoon, many don't think they will sign Grealish or that this media storm over it is true.

One simple point many make over and over is that they will have to sell Sterling and others and it's true because one or the other is going to be rotting on the bench or waiting till second half to get into a game, most likely it'd be Grealish.

Just read another Twitter account saying the deal is all but done then read another say nothing has progressed, basically these media accounts and liars don't know what business the clubs are doing. All they are doing is making assumptions then putting much fake news up there and hoping for the best that it comes true.

Honestly I am really starting to hate these windows because it's Grealish involved every window and they never flipping stop and give over with it. It's like there's no truth anywhere anymore.

Great role models for kids the people who work in the media uh?? I've got my kid saying to me Grealish is off to this club and that club and I'm having to tell him that they're lieing.  One of the things your trying to get your kid to do is speak the truth and not have anything to do with lies and the UK media is the worst and send it in every direction for it just to get clicks and views. Now the government should do something about this nonsense because it's irritating and I feel the false information that media company's and groups should be fined or even pulled apart in the end,we may get somehonest ones pop up eventually.

It's been the same the last few windows Dave and will be for the next few when we have a talent like this on the books. Rest easy pal, he's staying 

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

People who have no knowledge are sticking a couple of £ here and there and with the transfer betting market being relatively small, the price can be affected easily. I wouldn't read too much into it Paul. 

Especially when the betting company in question also peddle gossip/lies and claim the the deal was done on Friday 

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's been the same the last few windows Dave and will be for the next few when we have a talent like this on the books. Rest easy pal, he's staying 

I have no fear about him staying, it's all the annoyance of lieing media news that how it warps and distorts young minds. We should have people in roles of power take responsibility Phil or be held accountable for there lies. Teach our young the right way but that's not going to happen because let's tell thousand of kids Grealish is going else where or some other story that isn't true so long as it makes money. People don't seem to be held accountable in the media do they?

This new will blow over in the week coming, Grealish will most likely sign a new contract in next week or two, till then however we have to weather this shit fest.

It really is annoying and the only way you know it's horce crap is because you know thathardly any of them do real journalism anymore, that none of them are close to the clubs in this country or even approach them because they'd get told to F off or mind there business.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Especially when the betting company in question also peddle gossip/lies and claim the the deal was done on Friday 

What betting company claimed it was a done deal? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I have no fear about him staying, it's all the annoyance of lieing media news that how it warps and distorts young minds. We should have people in roles of power take responsibility Phil or be held accountable for there lies. Teach our young the right way but that's not going to happen because let's tell thousand of kids Grealish is going else where or some other story that isn't true so long as it makes money. People don't seem to be held accountable in the media do they?

This new will blow over in the week coming, Grealish will most likely sign a new contract in next week or two, till then however we have to weather this shit fest.

It really is annoying and the only way you know it's horce crap is because you know thathardly any of them do real journalism anymore, that none of them are close to the clubs in this country or even approach them because they'd get told to F off or mind there business.

Well said pal, football has become a bit toxic in every way, its poorly managed by weak individuals or are most likely on the take. As for the media, absolute animals, as for social media, totally out of control.

Even the game itself, the diving, the cheating attempts, even as simple as a throw in, player knocks it out, puts his hand up and says our ball, terrible. 

Game needs resetting. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

And Jack said he’d spoke to Gabby yesterday too.  Does that mean he’s told him he’s open to a move?  Does this mean I’m going to give myself a coronary worrying over this transfer all summer? 

Why would he tell Gabby, knowing full well that he's now a talk sport pundit? 

Jack might be open to a move but unless he kicks off I can't see our owners agreeing to any price. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Not sure if already posted. Apologies if it has.

And here we go " Manchester will make the final decision on Grealish and Kane" and nothing is happening while they are focused on the Euros, as if City would even be bothered about what they're doing, they would pursue till signature is put to paper.

That means tomorrow that Man city will of decided not to pursue interest or pay the 100 mill we were going to accept for Grealish.

It's really sad this is that people are actually living like this and making accounts just to lie, they actually make these story's up with real believe that they are speaking the truth.

I'd feel like a shit human being if I ever were like this in life, I'd feel embarrassed to be a person in general.

Someone save us please.

37 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Barnett is doing exactly what he should for Jack in trying to make money for him. Jack gets 90% of it. If you want him to stay at Villa for life, you absolutely want his agent to capitalise on every opportunity to make up the balance on the tens of millions a transfer would make him.

What I don't get is why players feel they need an agent that would take a big percentage of money for stuff they could probably hire a decent, probably gorgeous, PA to do for them for much less.  I mean I don't need an agent to sort out my job prospects for me.

For me this is pretty simple.  Would City pay north of £120m for Jack.  Probably not.  Would we sell for less than £150m, probably not.  Would Jack go on strike to bring the price down and force a move, most likely not.  Compare this to Kane, it's in our favour, and City won't be able to buy both.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

What I don't get is why players feel they need an agent that would take a big percentage of money for stuff they could probably hire a decent, probably gorgeous, PA to do for them for much less.  I mean I don't need an agent to sort out my job prospects for me.

For me this is pretty simple.  Would City pay north of £120m for Jack.  Probably not.  Would we sell for less than £150m, probably not.  Would Jack go on strike to bring the price down and force a move, most likely not.  Compare this to Kane, it's in our favour, and City won't be able to buy both.

Or just a lawyer/solicitor?

I don't get it either.

Just been having a chat on WhatsApp with my mate that works for Nassef's brother (Samih Sawirus).

He said to ignore the smile, the charm and the calm demeanour, as if Nassef is anything like his brother, he'll be calculated, precise and totally committed to getting what's best for his business.

I have no doubt that Jack would be more than tempted to play in the Champions League next season, but I also feel that our owners are in complete control here, and can go toe-to-toe with any club in the land.

• Like 4

I'm one of those that's an Aston Villa fan first and then I'll have an affinity for the players. If Jack Grealish leaves he's no longer a villa player therefore like all the other opposition players will be booed by me. 

Aston Villa shouldn't give a toss about jack's career unless it's it with us do you think he'd deliberately miss for his team that need a win if presented with a chance that means we get relegated?

All this one man club nonsense is a load of hogwash. Footballers want to earn as much money as they can and win as many trophies as they can. Totti won titles at Roma and they were seen as title challengers for most of his Roma career.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or just a lawyer/solicitor?

I don't get it either.

We might not like it but his agent is going to make him a very rich man.

Far richer than he would have been if he’d just had an agent saying he was going to stay at Villa for life and would be happy signing on with us for ten years. 

Engineering a tug of war over a player between two sets of billionaires is perfect for getting your client a much better contract.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Who they going to sell the likes of Sterling to..... And on his wages. 

I think they'll struggle unless Chelsea or Yanaated want him. 

I dont Jack will go but if Kane does go, I can Spurs going after Sterling to calm the Spurs fans down and Levy will use the Bale wages he's saving.  I dont think Sterling is anywhere near Kane's level but Sterling feels like a Spurs signing.

7 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

I might be wrong but I get the impression, Jack is more Villa than he is/was Irish.  😀

I thought he was more Irish than English but found that one out the hard way when he jumped ship.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I dont Jack will go but if Kane does go, I can Spurs going after Sterling to calm the Spurs fans down and Levy will use the Bale wages he's saving.  I dont think Sterling is anywhere near Kane's level but Sterling feels like a Spurs signing.

I'm not sure if Kane goes Nick that spurs would go onto go after Sterling, let's hope not.

I think Kane will go abroad if anywhere anyway and Grealish isn't going no where, that's just me thinking safe.

• Like 1

Â