The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Exactly…

like I said before bud… If ever a player claims to support a club and then WILLINGLY leaves to play for another club in the same division…

Not forced out, not out of contract and needs somewhere to go… but willingly signs on the dotted line and actively WANTS to play for a competitor and score goals against and hinder the on pitch progress of the “club they support” for the benefit of their new side…

Then they aren’t fans of their club…

If Grealish wants to go to City and win for them and not for us…

He isn’t a Villa fan…

That's is about as spot on as you can get.

The only way Grealish would ever want to move is if a move is forced on him out of here, he's not going to want that as he loves Villa to bits.

As a kid i used to be a fan of baby spice but just because Ginger could maybe offer something abit different doesn't mean I should stop being a fan of baby spice and start wishing for abit of Ginger instead. Sometimes the grass isn't greener and sometimes pulling moves can be worse than what you already have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Kenneth Williams Leespoons GIF - KennethWilliams Leespoons OohMatron -  Discover & Share GIFs

sassy emma bunton GIF by Spice Girls

Yeah I'll stay to the right, although later on ginger certainly looked much better.

Edited by Dave-R

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We will not sell for less than 150 million. I would be angry with less than 200 and disappointed with less than 250. Just financially speaking. Losing Jack is the equivalent of losing 100 million in prize money (European football + 6->17th in the league). On top of all his marketing Value. In one year. He is worth at least 150 million a year to us. And selling him for less would be stupid. 

And this is why I think he'll stay. Why give up a player that's getting more and more international exposure for £100m, which we'll simply need to spend again, when he increases the marketing value of the club hugely. £100m won't be enough for us, and suitors won't be paying more.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We will not sell for less than 150 million. I would be angry with less than 200 and disappointed with less than 250. Just financially speaking. Losing Jack is the equivalent of losing 100 million in prize money (European football + 6->17th in the league). On top of all his marketing Value. In one year. He is worth at least 150 million a year to us. And selling him for less would be stupid. 

Were going to be arriving at the first billion pound player at this rate because we just won't be happy I don't think.

I'd also like to think that when our Owners bought the club of of the DR, they questioned what is the main selling point of Villa if they needed to do a runner and sell on and the answer at that time surely must of been Jack.

Now at this moment in time Jack is still one of the most valuable reasons to own Villa. Imagine building on that which the Owners are trying to do and are slowly achieving, no way would you get rid of a player who's name can bring others through the door.

Selling Grealish would it devalue Villa? of course it would, selling him would it make the place less attractive, of course it would. Selling Grealish would have so many negative affects that it's just not worth doing just yet at least not untill we can bring the same list of players with ease as the likes of City, UTD, Chelsea and Pool can bring in and be that attractive a place for players.

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

What have I missed about Jack’s agent? 

It was them who broke the story to the tabloids and probably TalkSport the other day about the ‘agreement’ or whatever that Villa would sell Jack to City. Villa then had to use their own media sources to deny it and presumably keep their own transfer plans on track. 

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It was them who broke the story to the tabloids and probably TalkSport the other day about the ‘agreement’ or whatever that Villa would sell Jack to City. Villa then had to use their own media sources to deny it and presumably keep their own transfer plans on track. 

Was it really though or was it some City fan let's say saying Jack's agent had broke the story and it came from them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

100 million buys 2 x Ben Whites in today's market. It's rubbish. Grealish worth more than that in marketing value alone

100%. Who do we buy with £100m that we just… can’t already?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Was it really though or was it some City fan let's say saying Jack's agent had broke the story and it came from them.

Well Stellar Sports Agency is mentioned in most of the articles I’ve seen. I think it’s wishful thinking to think they weren’t involved. 

35 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

The only way Grealish would ever want to move is if a move is forced on him out of here, he's not going to want that as he loves Villa to bits.

As a kid i used to be a fan of baby spice but just because Ginger could maybe offer something abit different doesn't mean I should stop being a fan of baby spice and start wishing for abit of Ginger instead. Sometimes the grass isn't greener and sometimes pulling moves can be worse than what you already have.

Just 5hag them both…..at the same time. 👍

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Well Stellar Sports Agency is mentioned in most of the articles I’ve seen. I think it’s wishful thinking to think they weren’t involved. 

Bet they're loving the attention, all till the window is over and they're bought out to be the lieing ass wipes they are.

1 minute ago, OxfordVillan said:

Just 5hag them both…..at the same time. 👍

Well there is that yes 🤣.

I wouldn't of complained but you used to find everyone had there favourite.

11 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Am I missing something here? I've heard no mention of any agreement with City?

42 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

The only way Grealish would ever want to move is if a move is forced on him out of here.

We don’t know what Jack is thinking. Yes he loves the club but he may also want to play on the biggest stage and win trophies. He might feel he can get that elsewhere. Don’t take anything for granted in football, it will always lead to heartbreak.

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Fingers crossed. 

Come Monday I expect that the reports will be either one of the following:

Aston Villa have Knocked back Man City's 100m offer.

Aston Villa are being to Greedy and Grealish isn't worth 100m (which in turn the media will try to make Villa look bad)

Aston Villa want to much and City won't budge neither will Villa.

City have lost interest.

Grealish doesn't want the move.

City are buying Kane.

City buy such and such (who has nothing to do with the recent story's whatsoever).

I did read one yesterday saying Man City won't pursue till after the Euros.

Then after that we will be onto either Chelsea, Pool or UTD coming in for Grealish and each story will happen one after the other.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Am I missing something here? I've heard no mention of any agreement with City?

This all started because Talksport and The Mirror had 'exclusives' saying an agreement had already been made and that Jack would move for £100m after the Euros and that it was already agreed.

Then they backtracked 24 hours later to say that City are just very interested and so is Jack.

Â