• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Foden - Mount - Grealish 

Kane

That is our attacking trio 

It's so utterly obvious as well. 

Anything else would be just daft. 

• Like 1

You can see he gets frustrated when he gives the ball and doesnt get the one two back. Happened a few times! He is on a better wavelength than most and easily has the best first touch. 

Collymore (and many others of course) says he thinks it was a dive. Looked to me like he battled with the defender, got past him and then had his heel clipped. Looked clear as day to me and that it wasn't a dive at all, but maybe there is another angle I haven't seen.

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Am I really that old and biased and that I see him as by far and away the best England player I’ve seen in the last 20 years

Your absolutely right. Especially the old bit 😂

• Haha 1

Is it me or does Grealish look to be Englands only creative player. It really felt that nothing was going to come from anywhere in that game.

Southgate what have you done to the England side, if your job is saved by Grealish creativity he still should see the sack.

7 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Collymore (and many others of course) says he thinks it was a dive. Looked to me like he battled with the defender, got past him and then had his heel clipped. Looked clear as day to me and that it wasn't a dive at all, but maybe there is another angle I haven't seen.

The moment he went across him it was a penalty, end of

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

He's just so **** good. It's absolute madness there's even a discussion that he doesn't start. Nevermind the possibility it actually happens, it's just didn't be a discussion

In general I dont think there is a discussion, everyone I see including pundits say he should start. 

The question of will he start however is different. Even Keane, Cole and Wright after the game named Rashford and one other with Sterling and Foden first. 

23 minutes ago, colhint said:

how good to see 3 Villa players on the pitch for England and the crowd singing super Jack

Not as good as the singsong us olduns had earlier 👍😎 

Wanted to add wheres your wife gone where’s your wife gone where’s your wife, Stanley Bowles, with the milkman with the milkman with the milkman Stanley Bowles

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Am I really that old and biased and that I see him as by far and away the best England player I’ve seen in the last 20 years

Best since Rooney at Euro 04. Before that it must be Gazza? Before that would be before my time.

• Like 1

Â