The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just listening to the prats on TS. All 3 of the loons have said Jack has been poor over the last two games and hasn’t done enough to start. 
Stuart Pearce even said that Stirling is in much better form 🤣

Just now, av1 said:

Just listening to the prats on TS. All 3 of the loons have said Jack has been poor over the last two games and hasn’t done enough to start. 

listened to the first half on the radio. Pearce was slagging Mings and Grealish throughout. Not that he was particularly complimentary about any of the others. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yeah I heard Pearce around the half hr mark  saying all Jack has done is win freekicks. He said Rashford was loads better. Bloke is totally clueless 

• Haha 1

Remember when he didn’t get named in 3 or 4 England squads prior to this when it was blatantly obvious to us that he deserved it?

Southgate saying he hadn’t been tested at the highest level, fans of other clubs telling us we overrated him. Farcical.

He’s been head and shoulders above everyone else when pulling on that shirt so far.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

You lost me at TS.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

That's good news. The station only exists to put our clearly controversial comments which are the complete opposite of reality in order to draw people to their premium rate phone lines. 

If that's their take Jack being the best player and automatic starter is an absolute guarantee. 

Edited by sidcow

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

MOTM in both games 😂😂

Full blown agenda, rashford and sterling are both in awful form 

Rashford dropped one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a football player. Sancho was pretty garbage on the right hand side as well. 

Grealish was absolutely miles clear of them. 

• Like 3

The problem for Grealish is that Southgate has been playing him central midield, even when the likes of Sterling, Sancho and Rashford haven't been on the pitch, so doubt he's suddenly going to be chosen to play there when they do play and are available. So that means it becomes a question of whether he plays ahead of Mount as the main attacking midfielder, he should do but Mount gets talked about as if he has to be a guaranteed starter and Southgate will probably just go along with that.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

The problem for Grealish is that Southgate has been playing him central midield, even when the likes of Sterling, Sancho and Rashford haven't been on the pitch, so doubt he's suddenly going to be chosen to play there when they do play and are available. So that means it becomes a question of whether he plays ahead of Mount as the main attacking midfielder, he should do but Mount gets talked about as if he has to be a guaranteed starter and Southgate will probably just go along with that.

I feel like today was an indication that Mount would get the start ahead of Grealish. Otherwise it could be Southgate just giving Grealish as much game time as possible to get back to 100% but I don't feel like Southgate is smart enough for a decision like that. 

• Like 2

I don’t think he starts. **** ludicrous. He will be the impact sub and Southgate will hide behind lack of fitness. We will struggle and flounder and the media will call for Grealish. Inevitable. 

It's obvious that Southgate isn't going play him as a wide forward, so he's competing with Mount for the attacking midfielder role, and the media are talking as if Mount has to be a guaranteed starter, he's good be but he's not as good as Grealish. Unless he plays them both together with Mount playing a little deeper.

I think he will start. I think Southgate wanted to give him minutes. Also look at the likes of Rashford and Sancho. For me its 

Kane

Jack                                     Mount                                      Foden

• Like 2

Just now, Roitorb said:

If GS starts him he will be one of the top players in the tournament.

Everybody who knows anything about football knows this. But the one pillock who doesn’t, is the England manager. 

Can’t wait to watch Sterling fail to score in the 4th consecutive tournament..

• Like 3

Â