The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I turned off after the Jelavic deflection as I didn't fancy putting my heart through another gruelling ten minutes courtesy of the Villa - but given the reviews I've seen of what was a small cameo display I wish I hadn't!

I have seen many young kids come in over the years and I have usually been right with my initial impressions.....hence not been very impressed with most of

Them.....I have not followed his progress in the youth academy like some....but I think we have something special here.

There can be no better compliment than have the opposition tear in to him like a pack of dogs, but he responded in a way that Ronaldo, would have done....not saying he's going to be that good, but who knows.

I expect paul lambert to handle him professionally, but the timing for his entry today was perfect for the team

I think this boy will be special.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I have seen many young kids come in over the years and I have usually been right with my initial impressions.....hence not been very impressed with most of

Them.....I have not followed his progress in the youth academy like some....but I think we have something special here.

There can be no better compliment than have the opposition tear in to him like a pack of dogs, but he responded in a way that Ronaldo, would have done....not saying he's going to be that good, but who knows.

I expect paul lambert to handle him professionally, but the timing for his entry today was perfect for the team

I think this boy will be special.

I really like the way Lambert is using him at the moment. The maturity he has to draw fouls and kill a game is a great ability to have.

• Like 2

Showed a lot of maturity to not retaliate to any of the tackles (the first of which was obviously a welcome to the league).

Gutted Delph didn't play him in where he could've squared for a goal.

Didn't drive enough once and passed to weiman, but he'll learn.

Think he will be an absolute star for us.

Won't be long before he is starting and dominating.

If anyone should have an outrageous hairstyle then it's a flying winger. It looks cool when your running down the flanks at an hundred miles per hour.

The hair and the rolled down socks make him recognisably different. For his off-field activities, fan-following, advertising, etc., that is pure gold.

• Like 1

Surely everyone can see the difference between what he does with the ball at his feet and what the other nearly men such as Albrighton, Bannan, Whittingham etc offered. The way he jinks his hips, the deft touch, the rapid turn of pace when he breaks past his man, the way he glides across the turf all George Best like... I've maybe only seen an hour of him live now and I am absolutely sure he's no Luke Moore. He's going to be a seriously good player. 

Likely going to be the best player we've produced in 30-40 years. I'm nailing my flag to that now, this boy will not fail. 

I'm so very excited. 

That is exactly who he reminds me of.

I think signing this lad to a long term deal, along with hopefully Vlaar and Delph would be as important a but of business as any new signings we make before the deadline tomorrow

Surely everyone can see the difference between what he does with the ball at his feet and what the other nearly men such as Albrighton, Bannan, Whittingham etc offered. The way he jinks his hips, the deft touch, the rapid turn of pace when he breaks past his man, the way he glides across the turf all George Best like... I've maybe only seen an hour of him live now and I am absolutely sure he's no Luke Moore. He's going to be a seriously good player.

Likely going to be the best player we've produced in 30-40 years. I'm nailing my flag to that now, this boy will not fail.

I'm so very excited.

That is exactly who he reminds me of.

Me too.

I liked how Lambert didn't shirk from bringing him on. Hull scored and the substitution was made during the celebrations. I think most managers would've turned around, told him to put his bib back on and brought on a more experienced head instead. 

Lambert really knows how good this lad is. 

If anyone should have an outrageous hairstyle then it's a flying winger. It looks cool when your running down the flanks at an hundred miles per hour.

The hair and the rolled down socks make him recognisably different. For his off-field activities, fan-following, advertising, etc., that is pure gold.

You're right. But the hair has to go. ;)

Â