The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Another reason why wingers are the most important signings we need to make this January. Not only should a player of his quality be playing through the middle, 2 good wingers mean teams can't simply concentrate on Jack which transforms our whole attack. 

People might laugh but I wouldn't let him leave for less than a 80-100m. I said the other week he was in the top 5-10 players in the PL. Well by the seasons end the way he is going, not only will every top club in the PL be clambering for him but the big clubs in Europe. Absolute baller of a player that would grace and light up any top club in football period. The truth is he needs to be around better players than he is here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

He's that level now. Showed it today. 

Borderline for me. 

He’s got world class ability and he’s storming the prem, but probably needs to do it at European and International level to be truly in that category though. 

9 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

100 million easy.  The boy is shining in this league in a poor team. Imagine him with multiple options.  

Hopefully we continue to build the team around him.

Fully agree. Outside of Pool and ManC no one is playing better. I woke up everyone in my house with that second goal. I'm trying to think of another goal he's lashed in like that. One isn't coming to mind. Just shows how he still has more to show. 

I know he ours, and I know we go over the top, but he would get in ANY team atm,  and be one of the better plyers, Barca and Juve included.

He has added goals to his game now, looks better down the middle, and I wouldn't even consider swapping him for any of his so called rivals for the England team.

Harry Redknapp has been saying for months that we should build the England team around him, and I agree.

He could be anything , and go anywhere.

Â