The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

40 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Just been found guilty and awaiting sentence

fined £120, ordered to pay £200 court costs and also a £30 victim surcharge

apparently they considered the fact that he has been banned for Life from watching Birmingham City as a sufficient punishment in and of itself

not sure I would actually consider that a punishment frankly, more a reward.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

apparently they considered the fact that he has been banned for Life from watching Birmingham City as a sufficient punishment in and of itself

Great way to encourage people not to post vile and evil things like this with pathetic sentences like that. 👎

3 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Apparently Grealish is rattling Jena Frumes

standing ovation GIF

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7571345/Manchester-United-star-Jesse-Lingards-model-ex-cosies-football-rival-Jack-Grealish.html

The model ex of Manchester United star Jesse Lingard was snapped cosying up to his football rival Jack Grealish this week.’

I have no idea who Jena Frumes is, but her Instagram account is...enlightening. 

I’m also v confused by this big eyebrow thing. 

I don't like all this posing with animals one bit.  It's this kind of bullshit which will see animals trafficked and mistreated so that every woman, man and his dog can have similar copycat photo's plastered all over their own social media pages to show what an amazing life they lead. 

Other than that well done Jack.  Hopefully it's not too much of a distraction. 

9 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Was there any truth in the rumour that he fell and nearly died while at Wembley watching Man City (who he now follows)?

On 15/10/2019 at 01:29, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7571345/Manchester-United-star-Jesse-Lingards-model-ex-cosies-football-rival-Jack-Grealish.html

The model ex of Manchester United star Jesse Lingard was snapped cosying up to his football rival Jack Grealish this week.’

I have no idea who Jena Frumes is, but her Instagram account is...enlightening. 

I’m also v confused by this big eyebrow thing. 

The young uns probably say that about your tache!!

• Haha 2

Â