The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Let’s not forget Lampard has taken over at Chelsea. The media will praise him for giving the youngsters a chance (they won’t mention the transfer ban). One of those who may only play 10 games will still win Young player of year

Pulisic qualifies for the award....

I wonder if all this new talent will have an impact on players like Jack. Going into training each day and seeing really talented players might push certain others to keep improving. I imagine Jack wants to make sure he’s the still the main attraction next season. I can see him flourishing under these conditions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

I wonder if all this new talent will have an impact on players like Jack. Going into training each day and seeing really talented players might push certain others to keep improving. I imagine Jack wants to make sure he’s the still the main attraction next season. I can see him flourishing under these conditions.

Him having players who are confident on the ball around him will be an absolute joy to watch. I give it two or three games before teams start man marking him again.

I just hope he stays fit. Watched a compilation of him last season other day and he does have that Wilshere thing of hanging on to it until the very last second and gets a  frequent clattering.

• Like 2

He stays fit, we stay up. Can see an oaf like Delph injuring him and getting away with a yellow.

Hoping to notice the difference between PL and Championship refs. Certainly noticed the drop off when we got relegated.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Maturing Jack

Really maturing as a person and showing how much the premier league means to him

He looks stacked in that.

I'm sure he'll be ok because he's mates with the fitness fella Stevenson, but he needs to be careful to not add too much bulk.

Still looks lean which is great, it'll make him even quicker from a standing start.  Don't want his wispy skills behind slowed down.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He looks stacked in that.

I'm sure he'll be ok because he's mates with the fitness fella Stevenson, but he needs to be careful to not add too much bulk.

Still looks lean which is great, it'll make him even quicker from a standing start.  Don't want his wispy skills behind slowed down.

Our definitions of stacked vary massively.

Â