Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

8 minutes ago, krisagg75 said:

Versailles.

there's a bird in it that my mates son knows(he told me her name but as I was pissed can't remember).I do know that in the latest series she was preggie in the early episodes and that you saw her naked and she had a hairy minge,gonna watch on playback as she's apparently she's shaggable.

rolf-harris.jpg

• Like 1

Doing a bit of research early on a Sunday morning, the lady in question would appear to be Anna Brewster.

Yep.

photo-thumb-24099.gif?_r=0

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Almost up to date with better call Saul. Not bad, the returning characters are for me what makes this show.

once I'm done with thus starting on prison break. See what the hypes about

Prison break season 5 has some of the worst acting I've ever seen. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Almost up to date with better call Saul. Not bad, the returning characters are for me what makes this show.

once I'm done with thus starting on prison break. See what the hypes about

I think you're going to see a slight difference in writing and acting between those two shows :D

• Like 4

On 26/05/2017 at 13:54, magnkarl said:

Going on an 11 hour flight to Mexico soon - can anyone recommend a good show that I can binge on for that long without getting tired? 

Ideally a crime/detective/drama kind of show. I've seen GoT, Sense8, Sherlock, Line of Duty, Broadchurch and most of the shows from a year back or so. Anything new I should consider?

Friday night lights

• Like 2

On 2017-5-26 at 14:54, magnkarl said:

Going on an 11 hour flight to Mexico soon - can anyone recommend a good show that I can binge on for that long without getting tired? 

Ideally a crime/detective/drama kind of show. I've seen GoT, Sense8, Sherlock, Line of Duty, Broadchurch and most of the shows from a year back or so. Anything new I should consider?

Bloodline is super.  On 3rd season so more than 11 hours though.

3 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Bloodline is super.  On 3rd season so more than 11 hours though.

The first season was decent, the second season a bit 'meh' but the third season has started brilliantly. The second episode was one of the best episodes of TV I've watched in quite a while (excluding Better Call Saul). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JB said:

The first season was decent, the second season a bit 'meh' but the third season has started brilliantly. The second episode was one of the best episodes of TV I've watched in quite a while (excluding Better Call Saul). 

I watched that one last night.  Well good.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2017 at 21:44, HanoiVillan said:

Not everything needs to be made into a TV series. 

What a novel idea. I'm writing the first draft of the teleplay as we speak.

• Like 2

So with great excitement I've just sat down to watch the new episode of Better Call Saul, released every Tuesday. Only to find that the next one isn't out until next Tuesday 6th June! They've put a random break week in with no warning at all! Motherf*ckers!  

1 minute ago, JB said:

So with great excitement I've just sat down to watch the new episode of Better Call Saul, released every Tuesday. Only to find that the next one isn't out until next Tuesday 6th June! They've put a random break week in with no warning at all! Motherf*ckers!  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

words removed!

15 minutes ago, JB said:

Happens quite often on Memorial Day to be fair. 

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â