Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Going on an 11 hour flight to Mexico soon - can anyone recommend a good show that I can binge on for that long without getting tired? 

Ideally a crime/detective/drama kind of show. I've seen GoT, Sense8, Sherlock, Line of Duty, Broadchurch and most of the shows from a year back or so. Anything new I should consider?

The Wire. 

Next

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Going on an 11 hour flight to Mexico soon - can anyone recommend a good show that I can binge on for that long without getting tired? 

Ideally a crime/detective/drama kind of show. I've seen GoT, Sense8, Sherlock, Line of Duty, Broadchurch and most of the shows from a year back or so. Anything new I should consider?

Narcos :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Boardwalk Empire.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, magnkarl said:

The Night Of

Fargo

Southland

• Like 1

4 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Happy Valley?

Not seen it myself but everyone raves about it (its on my list to see)

• Like 1

Finished The Keepers. Have to reiterate that I feel bad rating it in terms of its satisfaction and entertainment value given what the people involved have been through. It was an uncomfortable watch but definitely a story that needing telling.

However, I can't say that, viewing it dispassionately, I enjoyed it. Thought that as a documentary it wasn't particularly well put together or gripping. It was a bit all over the place and very repetitive. Not sure I'd recommend it. TBH I'd probably rather have remained blissfully unaware about what had happened. 

Edited by JB

On 5/26/2017 at 13:54, magnkarl said:

Also DCI Banks

Underrated but very good. 

5 episodes into The Keepers. 

It's just not very good. In fact it's flat out boring at this stage. 

Nothing has really happened in the past 4 episodes.

Edited by Stevo985

In fact, I've just made the decision that I'm not going to bother finishing The Keepers, unless someone really convinced me it's worth it. 

I'm positive that I'll get to the end and nothing will have happened. 

As I thought. 

And I bet there's literally no evidence to link the abuse with the murder.

I feel like it's a story that needed to be told. But it feels like they tried really hard to make it into something it wasn't. 

Versailles.

there's a bird in it that my mates son knows(he told me her name but as I was pissed can't remember).I do know that in the latest series she was preggie in the early episodes and that you saw her naked and she had a hairy minge,gonna watch on playback as she's apparently she's shaggable.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

Â