Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished season 2 of Gomorrah, great stuff so far. I think having to pay attention to read the subtitles and then the characters faces really helps with dragging one into the story.

• Like 3

I'm shocked anyone can call Line of Duty slow. 

I can understand not liking it, sure. It has its faults even though I love it. 

But it's literally the opposite of a "slow" TV show. Maybe the first season is slower, I genuinely can't remember, but certainly seasons 2 and 3 are about as far in the opposite direction as you can get to "slow"

• Like 3

11 hours ago, darrenm said:

I have prime, Netflix and now TV. Don't really watch anything but Netflix.

Prime is utterly rubbish, nowtv has a few decent things but crap quality and technology. Netflix is by far way and above better than anything else. They let people be creative and the technology is great.

prime is crap I have to say, but worth having just for free delivery for amazon things 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

prime is crap I have to say, but worth having just for free delivery for amazon things 

Exactly why I have it

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldn't say 'crap', but it's got a long way to go to catch up with Netflix. 

It's getting there though and when you combine the TV with the Prime delivery (and I live in a 'Prime Now' area, so I can get stuff within 2 hours, same day) it's great value. 

Ok Cool, i wont get prime so. ill just have to wait to see american gods.

I like prime delivery but i dont get too many deliveries from amazon and if i do, they are never really needed straight away

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

Prime is occasionally decent for movies, and has American Gods on it and therefore is superb.

it had the David Brent movie first and Supersonic, the Oasis documentary. 

That alone made me happy I had it!

People are just going to love to hate on the new Star Trek series.

It's got a female lead, racial diversity and probably loads of other stuff the trekkers are going to freak out about.

45 minutes ago, sne said:

People are just going to love to hate on the new Star Trek series.

It's got a female lead, racial diversity and probably loads of other stuff the trekkers are going to freak out about.

Bit like this then?...

MihsxHY.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/17/2017 at 08:28, Demitri_C said:

the TV/movies side is only a small part of it though isn't it.

free delivery on anything/everything, prime only sales/deals, prime music gives you thousands of albums to listen to including new releases & hundreds/thousands of books/magazines free to read as part of prime reading. twitch premium which if you're clever means you can give yourself a $5 subscription for free every month (just set up 2 channels and give yourself $5 every month for nothing) + other crap like unlimited photo storage.

For £6.58 per month it is an absolute bargain as far as i am concerned

• Like 1

21 hours ago, maqroll said:

Season 2 of Bloodline is ridiculous, but enjoyable. The actress who plays Meg is bonerific.

couldnt get into bloodline, dont know what it was... i watched a fair few episodes to try

Â