Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Plus the main reason True Detective was awesome was Lili Simmons, same as Banshee. 

She could do me up the wrongun let alone the other way round...

or to quote someone on FB " i'd crawl naked over broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie"

Yes, she is my new favourite person.

http://www.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/lili-simmons/lilisimmons17.jpg

om nom nom

• Like 2

Just started Hannibal.

As a huge Mads Mikkelsen fan i'm now pretty disgusted with myself for not getting around to it sooner as it's rather splendid.

Both series of Hannibal are excellent IMO - Mikkelsen is arguably the best Lecter on screen.

Really looking forward to the 3rd series!

Apparently "Twin Peaks" is coming back to television. David Lynch involved, too. I think it'll be a mistake. The original was so unique, and so perfectly early 1990's, I can't see how it makes sense to do it again, other than money.

What's Gotham like? It starts on channel five next week.

I saw the first episode. Nothing special. Bad acting. Bad writing. It looks good for a TV show, but, it's just not really very good.

Apparently "Twin Peaks" is coming back to television. David Lynch involved, too. I think it'll be a mistake. The original was so unique, and so perfectly early 1990's, I can't see how it makes sense to do it again, other than money.

Page 415 rang. it wants its post back.

• Like 1

I agree Lynch has a real track record of doing things just for money.

Sons of Anarchy really has gone downhill this season

I'm watching board walk empire on Mondays, Gotham on Tuesday's and sons on Wednesday. I haven't been impressed with an episode yet!

I'm actually enjoying SoA, thought last weeks episode was great and the soundtrack has been amazing so far.

Edited by packoman

Sons of Anarchy really has gone downhill this season

I'm watching board walk empire on Mondays, Gotham on Tuesday's and sons on Wednesday. I haven't been impressed with an episode yet!

I'm actually enjoying SoA, thought last weeks episode was great and the soundtrack has been amazing so far.

Really? I think it's all be one big yawn  -_-

Really? I think it's all be one big yawn  -_-

Ya I'm liking it. Although there are bits which don't offer anything.

I've not being impressed with this season Boardwalk Empire though, too many flashbacks and pointless story lines.

Edited by packoman

Page 415 rang. it wants its post back.

Dun Duuunnn. Dun Dooooon. 

Â