Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

David Lynch ‏@DAVID_LYNCH 6h5 hours ago

Dear Twitter Friends: That gum you like is going to come back in style! #damngoodcoffee

IF THIS MEANS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS IMMA SHIT MY PANTS

IT.IS.HAPPENING. 

Both Lynch and Frost tweeted the same thing, at the same time - which was the exact time Dale Cooper first entered the town of Twin Peaks. 

BRING.IT.ON!!!!!!

tumblr_ljvs462vdc1qdf5lco1_500.gif

I can't believe it's actually going to happen.

For those of you reading this page who haven't watched it - go beg, steal or buy it.

It's the greatest TV Show ever made and one of the main reasons we have the brilliant TV programmes we all bang on about on here today.

I'm so excited, I can't see it being anything short of amazing.

tumblr_lv5dh8qX3d1qa2hzlo1_500.gif

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

watched the 1st episode of forever, feels a bit like an elementary rip off with the live forever thing tacked on, he's basically good at deduction but not because he's a genius but because he's so old, not necessarily a bad thing because i love elementary but it needs something more

Edited by villa4europe

Through the darkness of futures past

The magician longs to see

One chants between two worlds

tumblr_llkr6zGSf21qaodtzo1_500.gif

I saw that Madchen Amick had dyed her hair blonde twitter the other day which sent some fans in to overdrive.

99d40f3d-2d33-4a8f-b7e5-f7306d6e6628.jpg

Edited by hogso

Who let that pig ugly blond onto the Saul trailer?

I feel my laptop has been infected with disgustingitis!

(If you are by chance reading this Im playing hard to get...please forgive me...I will murder small furry puppies to lick your boogers!)

(If my girlfriend is reading this please ignore the last statement!)

Speaking of not letting it lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1IGSM3Hgs

That has to be the worst trailer I've ever seen.

* It's a rubbish not catchy song with undecipherable words.

* It shows nothing about what the show will actually be like.

* The singer is crap, looks uninterested, won't provide any audience synergy by not looking at the camera.

It's given me no urge whatsoever to watch the show.

Speaking of not letting it lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1IGSM3Hgs

That has to be the worst trailer I've ever seen.

* It's a rubbish not catchy song with undecipherable words.

* It shows nothing about what the show will actually be like.

* The singer is crap, looks uninterested, won't provide any audience synergy by not looking at the camera.

It's given me no urge whatsoever to watch the show.

It's deliberately done in the style of the Mariachi 'Heisenberg' song from Breaking Bad is it not? 

I quite liked it, it's deliberately tacky which fits in with Saul's character. I didn't find the lyrics difficult to follow either.  I still think Saul is the most obvious character to do a spin off from Breaking Bad with too, so many interesting people and situations can just walk in through his office door due to the nature of his job that they can just run wild with it.  I suspect it will be a bit more of a procedural than Breaking Bad was, but that's fine too. :)

• Like 2

It may not be everyone's cup of tea (I don't mind it) but I wouldn't call that the theme song not catchy, the lyrics undecipherable or the bod playing it 'crap' - and I doubt a lot of septics (at whom it's mostly aimed, surely?) will either.

Â