Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I thought, they will wrap this up, tei up all the continuity errors, explain storylines they clearly havent thought through, all of that, nope, no they didnt. Yesterday I mentioned to my wife and kid they were bringing back heroes and there was a collective shaking of the heads.

Latest episode of True Detective

was a Breaking Bad-esque calm before the storm. Tense, ugly, compelling. Increasingly convinced that Marty is shady as ****.

Thought it was a great episode which covered a lot of ground. Very dark in places.

Who's the giant? I hope it isn't someone introduced right at the end.

I've heard the writer was inspired by The Killing   :detect:

There are still loads of people that haven't seen Arrested Development. Like everyone in my office

I watched the first episode and it didn't even muster a smirk from me.  Does it get better?

Really? Yeah it does although thats the kind of humour it has in it

There are still loads of people that haven't seen Arrested Development. Like everyone in my office

I watched the first episode and it didn't even muster a smirk from me. Does it get better?

Really? Yeah it does although thats the kind of humour it has in it

From everything I've heard about it I should like it. I don't know maybe I just wasn't in the mood or my expectations were high.

It took me about nine episodes to get into Arrested Development but when I did I really enjoyed it thought it was really hilarious maybe the most hilarious thing I have ever watched and I don't normally llke comedies.

I do like some comedies though, it's just comedies don't usually make me laugh, but that's okay.

I'm into the third episode of True Detective. So far, its great acting, great cinematography and great direction. There's an awful lot to like but its so goddam pedestrian. It really is the TV equivalent of taking the steep path up treacle hill.

Slow just doesn't do the pace of it justice, the plot moves at glacial pace

Not sure if I can manage to watch something with that pace

Â