Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

What the feck has happened to Fringe.

Its absolute tosh.

How come all of a sudden they are in the future?

Just not enough Walter moments either

haha, i thought the same, I must have missed a few episodes somewhere, I dont have a clue whats going on.

Just watched the first five episodes of 'Arrow'.I quite like it despite the fact that It's kind of cliched and a bit soap opera-ish and the leading actor is so handsome you want to smash his face in with a brick - but I'm a bit hooked all the same.

Why did the Observers decide to take over the world? I thought they could see the future? So why do they need to live in the present?

Because where (or rather when) they live in the future, they've ruined their planet. So they've come back to live in our time.

I've no idea what to make of Arrow. I like the idea, taking one of the less marketable comic properties and making a decent TV show of it, and I like some aspects of what they've done with it, but I'm not fan of the Green Arrow, every episode feels like something is missing somehow and the acting is **** awful across the board. The girl playing Green Arrow's sister is **** hot though, which make sup for a great many issues.

Because where (or rather when) they live in the future, they've ruined their planet. So they've come back to live in our time.

The below is some season 4 spoilers, some theorising, and a little bit of the most recent series 5 episode spoilers.

I think that the Observers that have taken over the world in 2015 are a different set of Observers to Septembers lot - that is, they are from a different when. When September explained to Peter who he and the other Observers were, they were one possibility for mankinds future. Ergo, there are different types of Obervers from different whens.

Basically I am grasping to the hope that September and the 'good' Observers will swoop down and help destroy the 'bad' Observers at some point in the series.

On this series so far, I havent been enjoying it anywhere near as much as past series. I know theyve got to get things moving towards the end game, but the departure from Walters lab at Harvard, Fringe HQ, and to a lesser extent Massive Dynamic, is kind of like ripping out the soul of the show. For a similar reason I disliked the start of season 4, when there was no Peter, although as it turned out his re-introduction produced some great episodes.

Then take the most recent episode. I wanted to like the fact that they had a little mystery to work at, with the tree bark skin thing...but it felt so shoehorned in, and was basically a bit boring. They knew they had to fill out the episode somehow rather than Walter just finding what he need in the mine, but even so. Ah well. I am certain it will pick up as we get nearer to the end.

As for them suddenly being in the future - well, we know how they got there. They were entombed in amber for 20 years from 2015 to 2035, so they didnt age. We don't exactly know why they were in amber, though. At least not yet. It had something to do with the Observer invasion, and William Bell, and Walter did it to them on purpose...but why? I dunno. Maybe there is some part of the plan to get rid of the 'bad' Observers that can only be put into motion in 2035, which wouldnt have worked on 2015? Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, we lost 3 years between 2012 - 2015. I guess when youre given one last season and nothing more, that kind of thing happens. heh.

When the observers were saying "You don't know what you don't know" to Peter, I coudn't help but feel he will be the first observer to ever exist. So he thinks he's going to destroy the Observers by using their tech, but what he's actually done is become the first "real" one in his timeline.... that could all be complete bollocks though

:D

Finally got around to watching Andrew Marrs History of the world

Very interesting , the one in watching now about revolution in particular

If you like a bit if abridged history it's well worth a watch .. The story of Bennelong and Arthur Phillip was quite remarkable

Though have to say Marr has the worse teeth I've seen on TV since Frankel

Now that I have 6 episodes in the bag I've started on this. Its dynamite, as good as seasons 1 and 2. They've got three big storylines running and some scenes that are fabulous.

Spoilers in white

Hannah McKay.... I'd let her poison me any day of the week

And Titus Pullo from Rome what a beast

After going off the Walking Dead a little I got right back into it with the latest three episodes. I'm glad there are two plot lines now as that farm bored me to tears. Don't read the spoiler unless you have watched up to S03E05.

What's the craic with Lori and Carol? It looks obvious to me that Carol will reappear at some point. I also think Lori might be a zombie and that bloated zombie was a red herring.

After going off the Walking Dead a little I got right back into it with the latest three episodes. I'm glad there are two plot lines now as that farm bored me to tears. Don't read the spoiler unless you have watched up to S03E05.

What's the craic with Lori and Carol? It looks obvious to me that Carol will reappear at some point. I also think Lori might be a zombie and that bloated zombie was a red herring.

I was wondering 'cause otherwise that zombie ate her bones and all.

On another note, Andrea is really annoying me. She is the most insipid moron on TV. I think she'd be batting her eyelids, if Peter Sutcliffe smiled at her waving a hammer. Also I hope whoever is on the phone, that it's not the same as the comic. Because that would be a weird direction to be taking the show.

Â