Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces is really good, some ingenious housing solutions in this series

Another good one is the show about our industrial heritage, its hosted by Guy Martin (the Motorbike guy) and its really fascinating and I just love the passion the guy has for it all.

Yeah Guy Martin is very marmite as a presenter but his passion is clear to see, he is like a kid in a toy shop. He is great in the film 'Closer to the Edge', that's what endeared him to me despite his brass and slightly annoying character, his first series 'The boat that Guy built' was very similar as well.

But I can understand why he would grate on others :P

The whole second series has been "cheesedick" if you ask me.

I'll still watch it, but it's gone downhill fast.

you mean watching carrie cry for an hour whilst somehow still managing to keep a job at the CIA despite now **** up 2 missions and being box of frogs crazy and pushing further and further away from being anywhere near plausible doesnt float your boat?

i know a couple of people that still love it because they think she's a great character, personally i think she ruins it

I hate her. Really hate her.

I think we're supposed to, so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

It's impressive that they manage to make me love the bad guy (Brody) and hate the good guy (Carrie) though.

It's struggling after it's first seaosn, which a lot of us predicted. Another show that clearly had great ideas, but nothing planned beyond a first season.

Ooh, thanks for that link!

Just played Wall 231 and won! Probably beginner's luck. Must try some more...

scratched my head a lot and gave up on that one , but just completed 230 , so now I've got the hang of it I'm going to go back and smash it

then again , maybe not .... i got 2 rows quite easily but wouldn't have had a clue on the

Poets & Radio 4 newsreaders !!

Â