Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

...if anyone is watching The Walking Dead do not miss the latest episode which I think goes out friday night.

If anyone is watching The Walking Dead then I imagine they wouldn't miss it :rant: Cuz, like, they're watching it. Now I'm all expectant. If it lets me down you're getting an anthrax letter in the post.

If anyone is watching The Walking Dead then I imagine they wouldn't miss it :rant: Cuz, like, they're watching it. Now I'm all expectant. If it lets me down you're getting an anthrax letter in the post.

I am confident that my Postie and I will be safe.

As such they jump straight to the beginning of season 3, but never actually explain what happened. Which sucks, but what are you going to do?! If you don't feel cheated, then just try and forget about it, and just plough on all the way through to the end of season 5.

Yeah that was quite annoying. They basically explained th eentire end of season 2 in 3 minutes in the first ep of season 3

I was sooooooo happy when that thing happened....

It seems like everyone's been wanting her to die for ages.

:lol:

I find it funny how they killed off T-Dogg and replaced him in the group with another black guy - like you aren't allowed 2...

Anyone been watching 'Girls' on Sky Atlantic? It's basically a show about a bunch of girls in their early 20's, where nothing in particular happens, but it's all very quirky and cool (and pretty rude too!). I must admit I've had a few massive laugh out loud moments at it.

Â