Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone been watching 'Girls' on Sky Atlantic? It's basically a show about a bunch of girls in their early 20's, where nothing in particular happens, but it's all very quirky and cool (and pretty rude too!). I must admit I've had a few massive laugh out loud moments at it.

I'm watching it but only cuz I knew it'd be filthy :lol: It's a bit crap if I'm honest but it's only half an hour so it fills a gap. If it was an hour I'd have left by now.

Currently I'm watching Dexter and love it - it's on its 7th season and though I've just seen season 6 is wonderfully entertaining.

Now that I have 6 episodes in the bag I've started on this. Its dynamite, as good as seasons 1 and 2. They've got three big storylines running and some scenes that are fabulous.

• Like 1

Now that I have 6 episodes in the bag I've started on this. Its dynamite, as good as seasons 1 and 2. They've got three big storylines running and some scenes that are fabulous.

And it has Yvonne Strahovski :wub:

Yeah, seen them before and just re-watching them all again. Watched the whole of season 3 in the past 36 hours, can't help myself!

I just watched the latest episode tonight and am glad they have gone back to the way it was in the first 4 seasons.

I had assumed that. Didn't the blonde (forgot her name) say that she got left behind at the farm 8 months ago? It's the same time of year at the prison and the town (summer) and they left the farm in the autumn. Plus the baby has just been born. I think it's the same time or I've missed something massive. Why do you ask, have you got an alternative theory?

So for all The Walking Dead viewers here is a question for you.

Are we all working on the basis that the prison story and the town story are happening at the same time.

Yes. The story picks up about 6 months after the previous season ends. Andrea says at some stage that she had been with the black Samurai chick and her two pack mules through the winter, while Lori went from "guess what I'm pregnant" to "get this thing out of me" between seasons two and three.

It has been suggested that the prison storyline is slightly ahead of the town.

Who was watching Carol from outside the prison when she was practising a C Section on one of the walkers.

Could it be Merle, where is Carol now.

Good point. Just watched the clip again, you just get a long range shot of the trees outside the perimeter (no movement) then 2 clips from someone hiding and watching. Could be Merle, could be the Samurai? Looks like we may find out next ep.

Good point. Just watched the clip again, you just get a long range shot of the trees outside the perimeter (no movement) then 2 clips from someone hiding and watching. Could be Merle, could be the Samurai? Looks like we may find out next ep.

Could it just be the ex-prisoner who turned on the generators and opened the prison gates - the same one who cut through the padlock?

Yeah this season so far has been brilliant, especially the the Ponderosa Wedding and the one where Charlie chooses the waitress. What was he thinking, she was bloody lovely.

The therapy one ("The gang get analyzed") for me is easily the best episode so far.. it was great.

Â