Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 10/01/2024 at 23:11, Tom13 said:

Is anyone watching series 2 of The Traitors on BBC/iPlayer?

I'm loving it, only dipped in and out of the first series, but it's great - last two eps have been superb.

Yep it’s great, although I don’t like Paul, loads suspect him and then never follow through 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Gladiators was brilliant, so camp but such an enjoyable watch. 

I think Sabre was my favourite, not sure why.

Possibly because she was really good at hang tough 😳

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep it’s great, although I don’t like Paul, loads suspect him and then never follow through 

Oh mate, tell me about it! His smugness is winding me up no end. Anthony was the only one who had the balls to call him out at the round table the other night.

I think Jaz now has enough info though after Paul stupidly approached him, to go after him at some point. I want Jaz to win tbh. And tbf Jaz is the only person who has consistently mentioned Paul.

Charlotte winds me up as well, just jumps on other people's opinions and her facial expressions at the round table are irritating as hell 😂 And she's so far up Paul's arse it's insane.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

S4 of True Detective starting today. Not sure but think i'm gonna wait until all eps are put and binge it. Might not...

Really looking forward to this. Mostly because of Issa Lopez's involvement :thumb:

• Like 1

I did watch Gladiators  for the nostalgia factor. But not anymore. Quite obviously, it's one thing being enthrall to it when you're 10, and quite another nearly 30 years later. Unwatchable :D  One and done. 

Slow Horses season 3 was great, and just enjoyed Hijack, both on Apple. Though the latter decided to just end the show with things not entirely wrapped up which was annoying, really was like they'd randomly cut out the 10 minutes you'd expect to still be seeing at the point it finished. 

6 hours ago, sne said:

S4 of True Detective starting today. Not sure but think i'm gonna wait until all eps are put and binge it. Might not...

I think I’ll wait and binge - have plenty to watch in the meantime

• Like 1

On 14/01/2024 at 12:39, Tom13 said:

Oh mate, tell me about it! His smugness is winding me up no end. Anthony was the only one who had the balls to call him out at the round table the other night.

I think Jaz now has enough info though after Paul stupidly approached him, to go after him at some point. I want Jaz to win tbh. And tbf Jaz is the only person who has consistently mentioned Paul.

Charlotte winds me up as well, just jumps on other people's opinions and her facial expressions at the round table are irritating as hell 😂 And she's so far up Paul's arse it's insane.

I think Harry actually screwed up by telling Paul that Jaz said that, and then Paul compounded that by telling him that Harry told him :D

Charlotte is an idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Ted the TV show is fun if you're a fan of the films. Not sure if its on in the UK yet, but its on the high seas.

thanks - all episodes available or just a few?

Currently watching The Brothers Sun on Netflix, I've always liked Asian films and TV and I'm enjoying this so far (two episodes in)...

It has some familiar Chinese themes but yet turns often used stereotypes around, it is dark and comedic in equal measure.

Michelle Yeoh is the standout star but a good supporting cast.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 2

Â