Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Ted Lasso season three wasn’t anywhere near as bad as some of you lot were making out 😎

I struggled to watch the last few. Only did so last week because I had a free subscription thing - I'd left it after the last free one ended, with about 3 or 4 left, and not bothered.

big brother is back...anyone watching? guessing it's just me

**** love it...always have. the only trash tv i've ever been well into. love island etc can get in the bin

• Shocked 1

On 20/09/2023 at 18:50, Rds1983 said:

Finished the Netflix adaptation of One Piece.

Really enjoyed it and would recommend. 

It's weird though. Not surprising for an Anime adaptation. 

Emily Rudd is also really good in it.

Bonkers and fun.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, colhint said:

All episodes available doubt I could watch more than two a day. It's really disturbing

Scheduled opposite that Yorkshire Ripper thing on ITV. 

15 hours ago, tomav84 said:

big brother is back...anyone watching? guessing it's just me

**** love it...always have. the only trash tv i've ever been well into. love island etc can get in the bin

I watched them go into the house and vowed to not so much look at it again.  Although the wife may not allow that to happen.

16 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

That Jimmy Saville program ' the reckoning' part 1, was quite shocking. What's also shocking is they aired it on BBC1, being that they are as guilty as as he his, for knowing all about it for years and basically doing nothing.

It was actually made by ITV, but then aired by BBC. I think it's the BBC trying in someway to atone. I think Steve Coogan does a brilliant job in portraying the insidious person Saville was.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It was actually made by ITV, but then aired by BBC. I think it's the BBC trying in someway to atone. I think Steve Coogan does a brilliant job in portraying the insidious person Saville was.

He veers into Partridge territory a few times but on the whole its a very good portrayal.

I'll be finishing episode 2 tonight and probably the rest during the week.

17 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

That Jimmy Saville program ' the reckoning' part 1, was quite shocking. What's also shocking is they aired it on BBC1, being that they are as guilty as as he his, for knowing all about it for years and basically doing nothing.

Was a tough watch. Got to do it in chunks as it's grim. Coogan is scarily good as you know who, though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

It's called the long shadow. Started a few weeks ago

Was quite a difficult watch this but very well done in that it doesn’t show anything gruesome or graphic. We all know that these women had a horrific end to life but it’s respectful in that regard.

Some of the police investigating the case at the time though? Dear me, truly incompetent. 

Â