Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Got to say, the last season of Goliath has been very fecking, weird indeed. Some great actors on board though. 

It was a bit weird with all the dream sequences, but I enjoyed the Opioid story line, and I started watching Dopesick straight after so I was excuse the pun "hooked".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Still not watched Squid Games, now the dust has settled, is it worth it?

Yes, it's actually pretty good, once over the initial shock value the writing is generally good in the middle episodes but then it let's itself down towards the end at which time I was already hooked so it didn't matter

Its a good 7/10 show

Has anyone started Station Eleven yet? Another HBO series that kicked off in the states in December. I have it all "acquired" but would like to hear the good folk of this parish give their opinion before I dive in.

Will finish the final season of Bosch later.

Always feel a little disappointed/sad when I finish a show I really like. 

Not sure what to watch next. Might follow @Seat68's lead and watch Squid's Games

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Has anyone started Station Eleven yet? Another HBO series that kicked off in the states in December. I have it all "acquired" but would like to hear the good folk of this parish give their opinion before I dive in.

Started it but gave it up after a few eps. Couldn't get into it but your mileage may vary.

Might come back to it as the later eps have gotten really good ratings on IMDB so the people who stuck with it seem to like it.

Finally started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm having never seen it. For some reason I was expecting something ultra clever and sophisticated and satirical, but what I'm actually getting is a thousand episodes of Roy sitting in a wheelchair mumbling "I'm disabled".

On 06/01/2022 at 20:34, Sam-AVFC said:

Hadn't realised there was a new series of The Apprentice starting tonight. I expect most of you lot to hate it, but I'll be watching for gold like this.

I’d have fired all 16 of them to be honest  but sugar fired the wrong person , presumably means the other 2 are better TV

Â