Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

i see community is on netflix now, which means...

fargo (tv version) is there too.

UK netflix?

Onto series 5 of the Shield - Forest Whitaker is great! 

Hateful! He is just.... DRAAAAMA!

He will have to go or I will have to stop watching, which will be a much easier decision now the pussy cat doll has gone.

Lady V seems a bit of a biatch.

Lastly what happened to the comedian who was on last year?

Caught up on the first episode of Fortitude on Sky Atlantic. Really enjoyed it although I'm still not sure what sort of show it is. Very dark and mysterious, a lot of dodgy characters.. but it developed well.

12 episodes been scheduled, and I really hope it is just a 12-part drama and doesn't turn into another 'Lost'.

No Girls this week, which messed with my head! We're getting it a day after America, so I'm assuming it clashed with the Super Bowl or something, so they skipped a week.

Edited by dAVe80

Yeah I enjoy Bob's Burgers. It combines a lot of elements for me. H. Jon Benjamin for one, the voice of Archer. I love that guy. The creator created another show back in the 90s called Home Movies (which also starred H. Jon Benjamin) which I really love, and it also has Kristen Schaal who I've thought is hilarious ever since I first saw her in Flight of the Conchords as Mel. It's a fun show.

Watch Archer and Rick and Morty if you like more adult cartoons. They're fantastic.

• Like 3

watched the 2 series of peaky blinder, thought it was quite good and was glad there was no local football links in it, Small heath was a shit hole even back then too :)

The very first episode shows a bunch of SHA fans crowding out the Garrison on a match day.

Yeah I enjoy Bob's Burgers. It combines a lot of elements for me. H. Jon Benjamin for one, the voice of Archer. I love that guy. The creator created another show back in the 90s called Home Movies (which also starred H. Jon Benjamin) which I really love, and it also has Kristen Schaal who I've thought is hilarious ever since I first saw her in Flight of the Conchords as Mel. It's a fun show.

Watch Archer and Rick and Morty if you like more adult cartoons. They're fantastic.

Didn't realise Mel from Flight of the Conchords was in it but I can hear it in my head now. I like Bob's Burgers as it cheers me up when I feel like stabbing someone when my alarm goes off at 3AM for work as it's sometimes on E4 round about then. They normally show either that or the Ricky Gervais show.

Â