• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

that carr how shiney was his head, was bowyer spit shining i for him?more like stephen carrn't beat us!

as a footballer you have to expect that abuse at times just like gabby gets it from those murky greasy blosers. taht gesture towards villa fans was unacceptable. sore loser like the erts of the losers

loving the victory today putting them in their place...again :lol:

The banners were aimed towards Danny Brown A.K.A. "Black Danny" who is the author of a book on Villa hooligans...

SHA seem to think he lead attacks on the car which caused Lee Mockble (a Bluenose) to run Chris Priest over...

I absolutely love the fact that we beat them with a 'controversial' penalty. It will make it even more unbearable for the dirtyfuckinginbredscummyknuckledraggingmymomismysisterswankers.

I could be wrong but ive just heard in his spare time carr licks the red bits of a baboons arse anyone ITK

Pretty sure that's just him licking his lips.

Talking about banners anybody know where the banner was with Milner on it saying Welcome to Birmingham? Anybody got a pic either?

Holte End, over to the left hand side if you are looking at it, I only know because I nearly put mine over it!

Haha, awesome man. If anyone has a pic post it up. I would love one made like that!

F**king brilliant we beat the scum :D not seen the penalty yet expect for at the game so can't really say much until see it later on tv. Frediel and Gabby were class today. Johnson, Carr and Bowyer all proved today they are just c**ts. Atmosphere was emense btw.

Milner <3 lol

Deeps might be dipping into his pocket at this rate!

Great result, performance wasn't the best but I couldn't give two shits!

haha! mate its a sum id be happy to pay :)

Happy to pay £3000?

:lol:

for villa to play CL...... YES... although i could go on to eat me words HAHA!