• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

Guest Ricardomeister

I haven't seen the incident on the tv yet but it looked a definite pen from my view. Either way it was certainly Not an outrageous decision such as the incidents at Wembley and then at Pompey last weekend. In any case there was at least 1 occasion when Johnson had a piece of Gabby's shirt in the area, which the law says is a penalty and that was not given so I cannot see that the small timers from Small Heath Alliance have much of a case.

We had the better chances in the first half and they did in the 2nd so on the balance of play a draw would have been fair but the bottom line is they could not score against a clearly weary Villa team. The noses should be complaining at their failure to score (again) against such tired players in spite of their team being fully rested. Yes they tried but they are in truth a very mediocre team and I was very surprised at how quiet their fans were plus the empty seats.

For me the only outrageous thing from today are the disgraceful comments of that bad loser Roger "Carthorse" Johnson after the game (and to a slightly lesser extent the moaning ginger whinger) who should be facing a very hefty fine. Also, Small Heath Alliance should face a hefty fine for failing to control their players.

At least we now are guaranteed a place in Europe so we have nothing to lose next Saturday and we finally have a midweek where we can rest. Obviously we are still very much 3rd favourites for 4th spot but you never know if we can get the batteries recharged.

All in all well done to a battling, weary Villa side today.

UTV SOTC (6 IN A ROW!)

I think West Mids police might get a few call about the actions of Carr, he gave the gesture above numerous times as well as the one where you curl one arm up and under the other. Really stupid behaviour from someone who you would think would know better by his age, he should be in trouble with the FA that is for sure.

Do you guys hear a siren?

I think its the WAAAAAAAAAmbulance come for Small Heath.

Well even forgetting the grubby little club they play for that lot would have to be the most obnoxious coven of nasty little **** I have ever seen on the football field.

The sort of petulance they showed surrounding the ref every time something went against them, right down to McLeish shaking the ref's hand and telling him to **** off. Nasty little pricks to a man. If Atkinson made any mistakes today it was not getting the yellow card every time Larsson or Ferguson or Bowyer or Carr opened their ugly gobs. It's just a real pity to see a team like Portsmouth going down while this rabble remains in the premier league.

What a sweet, sweet victory it was.

As for the Pen - my understanding is that if you foul someone in the process of winning the ball it's a foul regardless.

Friedel was my MOTM - I was frustrated at some of Hart's saves in the first half, but Friedel's were even better.

Yeah what was that homemade banner about? Couldn't read it from the Holte...But oh well, **** 'em, they are 6 toed inbreeding trolls. The city is ours!

It said

Danny is a grass

No idea what it's about, probably some murdering scum apologist banner.

Delighted.

I'm all for sensible refereeing of derby games but I think today's ref maybe bent too far the other way, he could have booked four or five of theirs in the first half and if he had we might not have had the big crowd scenes in the second half from them whenever he gave a decision.

I would hope the FA take some action on the behaviour of the small heath players, but I doubt they will, they tend to leave the derbies alone in that regard.

Johnson could have been sent off for the foul for the penalty and arguably could have been booked anything between four and six times during the game. Thankfully he wasn't and it was good that the ref let him play all ninety minutes so that he could feel like shit at the end. **** loser.

This city is ours.

This city is o-u-r-s.

**** off small heath

This city is ours.

Talking about banners anybody know where the banner was with Milner on it saying Welcome to Birmingham? Anybody got a pic either?

Holte End, over to the left hand side if you are looking at it, I only know because I nearly put mine over it!

There was a great replay on the telly of Milner's peno, from the Villa end, showing Milner running in to take it and in the foreground is James Collins, hands on knees, refusing to watch, looking the opposite direction and waiting for the reaction of the crowd.

There was one about "Danny is a grass" whatever that was about and another which the police removed calling for justice for Lee Mocklebee, they really are scum.

Who's Lee Mocklebee?

Sorry got the name wrong, it was Lee Mockble, the Blues fan who is currently in jail for running over and killing the Villa fan 2 years ago.

Ha!

Just saw Roger Cocksnot Johnson and Ginger vJock McLeish crying that its not a penalty.

TOUGH SHIT RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :-)