• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

for the people who went to see it; was there any hassle after the match at villa park? like blues kicking off or anything?

There will be some aggro somewhere, there always is when we play the filth. One can only hope they got a right royal kicking. That said, it's not like the vermin will have their IQ lowered by having their inbred heads stamped on.

No ones mentioned the cast iron penalty we should have had in the second half when gabby was having his shirt pulled in the box, VERY clearly.

oh and.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True, i was shouting for that. How embarassing that they couldnt even sell out their allocation.

No ones mentioned the cast iron penalty we should have had in the second half when gabby was having his shirt pulled in the box, VERY clearly.

oh and.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True, i was shouting for that. How embarassing that they couldnt even sell out their allocation.

Did it not sel out?

i thought it was cause they had a restricted allocation?

Well, the way I see it, yeah, the defender gets the ball first, but he also takes Gabby out aswell, who would have got to the ball anyway and would have carried on..... Clear Penalty...

oh and.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Did it not sel out?

i thought it was cause they had a restricted allocation?

It was only just reduced allocation but their were empty seats in their end dotted around plus they were still selling the tickets from the lower north for away fans before the game.

All I have say is the BIG teams always get the decisions so blart all you like noses you played aswell as you can but still could not beat the BIG team in your cup final. Have it you inbred tossers!!

SO **** HAPPY. TOOK US 2 HOURS TO GET BACK MIND CONSIDERING THIS MUSLIM PARADE OR SOMETHING BUT I CAN'T HONESTLY GIVE A DAMN. WE'VE BEAT THEM rocket polishers AGAIN AND GOT THE 3 PTS. MILNER, I LOVE YOU.

MON is making himself look silly saying it was a pen. Admit he got a touch on the ball, and then go on to say we've earnt it after the Wembley incidents by all means, but to say it's a definite pen is a bit silly

Just got back - didn't play well today, didn't deserve to win and didn't think it was a penalty. But after all the bad luck we've had recently, it's about time one went our way. The sign of a good team is playing poorly and winning, so they say.

MON is making himself look silly saying it was a pen. Admit he got a touch on the ball, and then go on to say we've earnt it after the Wembley incidents by all means, but to say it's a definite pen is a bit silly
Even though a qualified ref sent me a message today saying it was a pen?

A banner was unfurled in the Blues away end at Villa Park today saying "Dann is a grass" it was taken down pretty sharpish by stewards, whats going on lads..anyone see that? Apparently its the guy who grassed on the bloke who ran over one of our own????

It was a penalty.

Anyone that thinks it wasn't needs to go read the laws of the game and find anywhere in there it states you can take out a player after playing the ball.

Absolutely, just getting a brush of a stud on the ball doesnt give a defender the right to scythe down an opponent from behind, gabby was away from him and the ref made a better decision in real time than andy gray and all his bloody camera angles + replays