• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

Not a good performance but great result and that is all that matters. The penalty was an interesting one at first i thought we were lucky, then my friends watching the game with me (all of whom wanting villa to lose) convinced me it was a penalty. Friedel was outstanding.

hahahaha! get in, we were perhaps forunate with the pen, but we are due a bit of luck, but i PHUCKING love winding up the noses! already had one delete me off facebook and i didnt even say anything offensive! We were having a bit of banter and he deleted me! Talk about sour grapes!

I though milner was great today, did a lot of running and was let down several times by poor balls, not the best performance but we got the 3 points and are in europe next season, dont think we will get fourth, fifth would be great! roll on next season!

Roger Johnson should probably have held his tongue there. Making comments about how 'Martin should know the rules by now...' just make him look extremely silly and more than a little bitter.

what are the rules on squaring off on your own players

for the people who went to see it; was there any hassle after the match at villa park? like blues kicking off or anything?

I personally didn't see any. Had a couple of silly comments made towards me earlier in the day, yet just laughed them off. No real trouble as far as I saw, although I'm sure there will have been some.

Johnson got the slightest if touches ont he ball, he defo touched it. However, if he hadn't of then procceded to take out Agbonlahor then Gabby would still have been in possesion of the ball, regardless of johnson's touch. So no complaints at it being given.

Johnson got the slightest if touches ont he ball, he defo touched it. However, if he hadn't of then procceded to take out Agbonlahor then Gabby would still have been in possesion of the ball, regardless of johnson's touch. So no complaints at it being given.

I've not seen it again but it all happened so quick. He definately touched it but like you say Gabby was about to carry on and shoot when he brought him down.

Not a game for the purist and we rode our luck on occasion but its three points and gets us a Europa League spot. Brad Freidal MotM for me but that tells you all you need to know.

Nice to beat Blues yet again and it puts their chavvy fans in their place. If I was a Blues fan I think I would be pretty disappointed as they definitely deserved a point but for once we had the rub of the green. About time!

It looked like Blues had not sold their complete ticket allocation. There seemed to be a few empty seats. Can anyone confirm that?

Birmingham defender Roger Johnson: "You can't talk to referees, don't be silly. He just kept waving us away. Of course it wasn't a penalty - the reaction of 10 of our players tells you that. If the referee couldn't tell the assistant on the other side should have. but the crowd noise was up and Villa were at home, so..."

Played shit but great atmosphere. Almost deafening at times and was great to see people from every stand getting involved and jumping around...great stuff, that's what derbies are made of. As long as we win obviously.

Seriously as good a win as any we've had this season based on the league and always great to beat them late on with a penalty that wasn't even one :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was one of the worst games i've ever seen. Passing was crap and we seemed to dwell on the ball then give it away. Worst culprit was Cuellar who was atrocious. So was Downing, he's just an expensive peter whittingham.

First half I a couple of the blues players nearly came to blows. Carr and someone else.

lucky for us Friedel was magnificent and so was Gabby even tho they were getting physical with him all match. The last 10 mins the atmosphere was brilliant.

Stonewall pen for me even tho I was in the north stand.

4th place is up for grabs now!