• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

The banners were aimed towards Danny Brown A.K.A. "Black Danny" who is the author of a book on Villa hooligans...

SHA seem to think he lead attacks on the car which caused Lee Mockble (a Bluenose) to run Chris Priest over...

The pond life in the lower Witton Lane also had a 'Justice for Lee Mockble' banner

The banners were aimed towards Danny Brown A.K.A. "Black Danny" who is the author of a book on Villa hooligans...

SHA seem to think he lead attacks on the car which caused Lee Mockble (a Bluenose) to run Chris Priest over...

The pond life in the lower Witton Lane also had a 'Justice for Lee Mockble' banner

I was pleased to see the police removed it nice and quickly.

25374_390504525749_516695749_3745406_2346369_n.jpg

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Woulod love to run into him soon, would mash his uggly bald haed in

Was this photo from today?

Was he doing this to the Villa fans?

Yes and yes.

On another note, sky are pissing me off, not sure where to post it so will do so here.

Richard 'Gorilla hands' Keys and Andy Gray;

I have lost count of the amount they have said "Aston Villa win controversially"

**** off!

We definitely weren't playing at the same level today as in previous games but who cares? We won.

Such a hard choice for MOTM, but I went with Gabby mainly because it was his run which led to the penalty. Friedel and Milner were both outstanding.

For all those of you that work with small heathens, you lucky sods. I suggest ignoring the subject completely, then when they rant on and on you could perhaps ask them why they didn't score.

There was a great replay on the telly of Milner's peno, from the Villa end, showing Milner running in to take it and in the foreground is James Collins, hands on knees, refusing to watch, looking the opposite direction and waiting for the reaction of the crowd.

Saw that one, it was brilliant!

There was a great replay on the telly of Milner's peno, from the Villa end, showing Milner running in to take it and in the foreground is James Collins, hands on knees, refusing to watch, looking the opposite direction and waiting for the reaction of the crowd.

Saw that one, it was brilliant!

Would love to see this as to be honest I was so worked up over the pen I didn't notice much else :-(

Also the Ash Young gee up would be good!?

For all the dimwit noses (And so called experts) who say it wasn't a penalty because he got the ball. Please could you point me in the direction of the bit in the FIFA laws of the game where it says if you touch the ball it is not a free kick.

Of course I assume you can read enough to actually undertake this task but if you can't then let me save you some time.

IT DOES'NT