• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

Guest AV-Maloney-FC
When are these clearings in the woods gonna learn the rules. Johnson' challenge didnot dispossess aggy, the ball was still in play so when he brought him down it was a Penalty 100%.

**** knuckle dragging retards

agree totally

I take back what I said earlier, I'd seen a replay and saw Johnson get the ball, but ye it was such a small touch Gabby still had a chance of getting it and thus it was then a foul.

Wish the blosers understood that

So doing the "Chelsea circle" round the ref is an admirable trait? :lol:

Just read that "report" from Colin Twattum, probably the worst journalist on the face of the earth.

Cracking comments below from Mazrim who gets it spot on.

Dirty small heath retards, on the pitch AND in the stands

I bumped into one of the night gaffers at our place on the way out of work tonight who's a nose.

Couldn't resist telling him why it was a genuine penalty, he told me to **** off, really quite bitter about it he was :)

Or, in summary, "when things don't go our way, our players whine, pout, try to cheat by altering the pitch, commit egregious team dissent, become obscene and offensive, basically they just turn into mindless, petulant, children in a tantrum. So does our manager. Our team public relations outfit supports it all, and that's what makes us so great." :shock: :?:

Ok, a bit late to post in this thread now, but I'm still buzzing. :D Best atmosphere I've ever experienced. All through the game. And we won, no matter what, we won and that's all that matters.

About the penalty I didn't even consider it to be a penalty when it happened. Was waiting for a corner when I saw the ref point to the spot and the staidum went mad. Thought it was a totally wrong decision but easily took it. Then I got a call from my nephew after the game who said that the swedish commentator thought it was a stone wall penalty and explained why and then I saw the replays and realised that the ref had a case. Now after reading a lot of explanations why it's a penalty I'm leaning to that it actually was a penalty. Not that it really matters, but still. I wonder if all the refs of the world said that it was a penalty, would the scums still say it wasn't a penalty "in a million years"? Probably. After all, they're all retards.

And I heard that Sebastian Larsson ran onto the pitch when the pen call came too, though being substituted. Anyone can confirm that? If so, he's a disgrace of the swedes and I dislike him even more. And if so he really should've been sent off. Wouldn't affect the game, but he should have been.

And Friedel was motm, of course. The wall.