General Chat

Stevo985

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Liz Bonnin is lovely and I want to make out with her

Over here when she first started broadcasting, she was borderline billed as a dolly bird from the Denise Van Outen school, that's certainly how it seemed to me. She isn't now, she is a fairly serious science and environment presenter. 

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve had an official reprimand from my missus for describing a fox as a ‘scabby ginger rocket polisher’ on our family group chat.

Women do get protective of their sisters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 18/01/2020 at 21:49, AVFC_Hitz said:

Some of you may, or may not know, I've been on the keto diet. I've lost 36kg to date. 

Right, anyway I'm in an Airbnb in Prague right now and for a few nights I couldn't sleep right. I always felt there was something digging into my side. So, every few hours I'm twatting the mattress to get rid of these inconvenience. 

Turns out. I have a rib cage. I've not had a ribcage since 2003. My ribcage ladies and gentlemen .

Out of interest , how do you cope with nights out on keto   , I'm guessing beer is a no  ..or do you just have a cheat day with beer and a 3am kebab and go back on it the next day ?

I had cheat days on the booze (but only like 1 every couple of months) my mate who was also doing it was drinking gin and slim but I cant drink tonic, vile stuff

I've also found the keto diet fairly easy to come off, the wife loves bread so that's hard, I love spätzle so that's hard but its now fairly controlled rather than cutting it out altogether, the principles are easy to stick to

im recovering from Christmas so tonight ive got mozzarella, tuna, tomato and sweet red pepper salad with something drizzled over it, lunch was a banana, yoghurt, granola, no breakfast (that's more or less every day, more fruit at the weekend) got a wedding on Friday which will be boozy and then Chinese new year all you can eat place Saturday night

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Out of interest , how do you cope with nights out on keto   , I'm guessing beer is a no  ..or do you just have a cheat day with beer and a 3am kebab and go back on it the next day ?

White wine and soda. Looks a bit ghey but the same fun is had.

I haven't had a beer since February 2019. I miss it. Not even had on here in Prague.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

White wine and soda. Looks a bit ghey but the same fun is had.

I haven't had a beer since February 2019. I miss it. Not even had on here in Prague.

As a lush that I am can you drink much of that with keto and still lose weight. 

11 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

As a lush that I am can you drink much of that with keto and still lose weight. 

Well I only drink once or twice a month but after going from 17 pint sessions to that, it seems to have worked.

18 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Well I only drink once or twice a month but after going from 17 pint sessions to that, it seems to have worked.

I get that. I am always looking for that ellusive drink like a fish diet.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I think Tony Daley lives in my apartment block 😆

You know what, last week in Sainsburys Mere Green I was 90% it was him I saw. Makes sense now. 

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just had a vindaloo.

Didn't think it was possible to sweat through your eyeballs. 

See? See? WHY would anybody think that that is in any way enjoyable? Baffling. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

See? See? WHY would anybody think that that is in any way enjoyable? Baffling. 

To be honest, it was really nice! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â