General Chat

Stevo985

Three levels of sub human scum.

1 people that watch a lot of tv

2 people that vote for their favourite tv programmes

3 people that comment on the taste of people that vote on what they liked watching on tv

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Three levels of sub human scum.

1 people that watch a lot of tv

2 people that vote for their favourite tv programmes

3 people that comment on the taste of people that vote on what they liked watching on tv

I’m happy to be a level 3 scumbag, but sub-human is a tad on the harsh side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What about people who believe that all of society's problems can be linked back to people watching love Island? 

It’s an interesting theory, undermined by citing that programme just makes them complicit in the very thing they blame for our demise.

Like the sort of needy faux woke lefty arsehole that retweets Piers Morgan or Kathy Hopkins or that new cont on the block Laurence Fox.

Edited by chrisp65

3 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I’ll fight you all on the Tea thing. 2 sugars is a minimum requirement. 

A mug of hot water with sugar in it would probably be more to your taste.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

A mug of hot water with sugar in it would probably be more to your taste.

TBH I don’t drink the stuff anymore, I’m a coffee man. Back when I used to play Sunday football I had one of those massive oversized mugs and after a game I’d make a brew. 3 tea bags, a boatload of full fat milk and 6 sugars 😀

A cup of tea was always like a pudding thing for me, something sweet to go with cake/biscuits etc. 

I drink some form of Clipper tea. As I am a wooly liberal it's bought because these bags dont have any plastic particles in them. We also have loose leaf tea in the house couldn't say what it is as a man puts it in a bag out of a tub. I know it ain't earl grey though. 

aint nobody got time for that GIF

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's so **** bad that I'm actually judgemental over people that like it

I'm like that with soaps.  In my head "Ahh, you're one of those".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm like that with soaps.  In my head "Ahh, you're one of those".

I'm like that with Man Utd fans. Unfairly so sometimes.

I've encountered so many gloryhunters over the years that even if you were literally born in the Stretford end and had a season ticket for 50 years I'd assume you didn't know what you  were talking about if we're talking football

• Like 2

20 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

There is no way of criticising MBB without sounding like a snob, but it’s just downright awful. 

It would’ve been dated in the 70’s and it’s basically one ‘joke’ - which is a bloke in drag, with an Irish accent, saying unfunny stuff. 

I don’t know why I am surprised it won, it sums this country up at the moment tbh. 

I hate MBB, very boring and not even remotely funny. 

That being said Brendan O'Carroll's speech was quite witty and I loved the way he congratulated Ricky on Afterlife. Said it was one of the best things he had ever watched on tv.

He knew he shouldn't have won

• Like 1

I've seen one episode of Mrs Browns Boys and a few seconds after explaining to the room how awful the show was, one of the jokes made me laugh.

It was something along the lines of...

"Maybe you should try felatio"

"Me? Sing opera?"

Caught me off guard :blush:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I've seen one episode of Mrs Browns Boys and a few seconds after explaining to the room how awful the show was, one of the jokes made me laugh.

It was something along the lines of...

"Me? Sing opera?"

Caught me off guard :blush:

The cruel fall from the moral or intellectual high ground.  It also happens to the best of us.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

You've just reminded me of my drive up to VP on Tues  , alas no i didn't pickup a fellatio loving hitch hiker   ....  they were interviewing on the red carpet from the awards and some "celeb" who I've never heard off was grabbed for a few words ... He had won Drag Race  which from the way he spoke I soon guessed wasn't a car racing show   ... anyhows , the interviewer asked him if he could star in any of the soaps which one he would star in , to which he replied without missing a beat   "Coronation Street , I'd be great behind the bar at  the rovers because I love giving a good bit of head"  ... cue a brief bit of silence and back to the studio for more silence 

made me laugh even if Radio 5 weren't impressed

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Whilst we're on tea.  Earl Grey, who drinks that shite?  Tastes like washing up liquid.

I do

I'll be honest and say I don't understand the science of it all but proper Earl Grey made from black tea leaves and with stronger orange / citrus tones is really good, they then have the ceylon tea leaves which goes better with milk, I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't be putting milk in Earl Grey, it's weak and a bit pointless 

Probably my favourite tea after authentic Moroccan peppermint tea (which I've not found anyone who comes even close to in a bag) 

Rooibos is coming up fast though, again no milk, nice tea but I wouldn't say I've tried a high quality variety 

• Like 1

Â