General Chat

Stevo985

5 hours ago, Xela said:

You know what, last week in Sainsburys Mere Green I was 90% it was him I saw. Makes sense now. 

Yeah. 
I’m not 100%. I’ve seen him around a few times and never made the connection. 

But today I was coming back from a run and passed him as he was coming out of the building. I took extra notice because he looked **** hench! And then it suddenly clicked.

Showed the other half. A picture of Tony Daley and she’s pretty sure it’s him too. I’ll ask him next time I see him. 

His twitter says he lives in Sutton Coldfield so it’s all lining up. 

I've been smoking weed again for about 3 months now and I have never been happier. It has been a stabilising medicine for my mental health. I am generally more alert, confident and focused during the daytime then 3 or 4 times a week I'll light up, watch TV, surf the web, play guitar and create things.

There is no legitimate reason for it to be illegal.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've been smoking weed again for about 3 months now and I have never been happier. It has been a stabilising medicine for my mental health. I am generally more alert, confident and focused during the daytime then 3 or 4 times a week I'll light up, watch TV, surf the web, play guitar and create things.

There is no legitimate reason for it to be illegal.

It shouldn’t be illegal and should be used medicinally too. There is a bad side to it though, although it’s nothing compared to some heavy prescription drugs you can get. 

I spotted this in a window at the side of a building in Kensington yesterday

I can be the only one thinking she's taking a simulated dump?

The words in the left say something like get clean

Bizarre advert for what I think is some health spa / gym bullshit (can’t be totally sure) called Equinox

2FEE93FD-28BE-4B94-B84A-D561AB8A341D.jpeg

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I spotted this in a window at the side of a building in Kensington yesterday

I can be the only one thinking she's taking a simulated dump?

The words in the left say something like get clean

Bizarre advert for what I think is some health spa / gym bullshit (can’t be totally sure) called Equinox

2FEE93FD-28BE-4B94-B84A-D561AB8A341D.jpeg

My God I’d do some bad things to get a spot under that squat

I’d lap at it like a dehydrated Labrador going at a bowl of fresh water  👅👅👅

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

The rain drops outside are falling off my roof to the beat at the start of New Order’s Blue Monday. 

Record it and send it to Lauren Laverne for her House Music slot on the 6Music Breakfast show

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Nah

Wrinkly ankles. Plus she shits outdoors

2/10. WNB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19/01/2020 at 15:27, villa4europe said:

Buy some good clothes 

Will piss you right off if you start to creep back up 

This. 

I lost about 2 1/2 stone last year and immediately went out and got as much new decent clobber as I could afford. 

It’s helped keep the weight off as I like the new stuff and don’t want to got back to £3 XL t-shirts from the GAP sale rail and cheap tracky  bottoms! 

It works. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Voinjama? That you? 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, mjmooney said:

See? See? WHY would anybody think that that is in any way enjoyable? Baffling. 

Can’t do it anymore as for some reason, anything even remotely hot gives me instant hiccups these days, but I used to love a Vindaloo. 

The heat added to the flavour IMO. 

Used to go to the local curry house with a lad from Mauritius and he used to order a Phaal. That really was too much for me though. 

4 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

anything even remotely hot gives me instant hiccups these days, but I used to love a Vindaloo. 

The heat added to the flavour IMO. 

Same with me... one taste last night and hiccups .Only for a minute though and stopped when my tastebuds got used to the heat 

Taste of the curry was great. Plus i've had no problems with it on the way out either. I was expecting to need chilled quilted andrex when I went to reverse park it this morning. 

• Like 2

Just now, Xela said:

Same with me... one taste last night and hiccups .Only for a minute though and stopped when my tastebuds got used to the heat 

Taste of the curry was great. Plus i've had no problems with it on the way out either. I was expecting to need chilled quilted andrex when I went to reverse park it this morning. 

The hiccup thing is weird and really pissed me off when it started happening. 

It was about a decade ago and it just happens every time now. 

Rarely go for a curry these days, but when I do, I have to have a tandoori mixed grill or something, because I look like a right tit holding my breath and taking ‘7 sips’ 

On a related note, I have a sure-fire cure for other people’s hiccups. 

Tell them to hiccup. Look them in the eye and tell them to hiccup - “go on then, if you’ve got hiccups, hiccup right now”. They won’t be able to, the hiccups will go in a few seconds and the person will be amazed 👍

13 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

You’ve got me there? 

If it’s a clever reference, it’ll be lost on me 😀

A long time ago, there was a lad on here called Voinjama who expressed an interest in scat-related stuff, as I recall. There was another guy having a passionate love affair with his aunt as well if I'm not mistaken.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Â